COMING BACK TO PAIN

"Now I have to go for it!" - Marilyn continued to say aloud.

"This time I'll make it!"

These are the typical words a person says to find courage, but are they good for something?

As much as we can try, if we are afraid, there is no magic thought or word that can help us resolve the situation.

The only way to make it through these obstacles is to face them openly and to move forward.

Even at the cost of knowing that you are suffering in the meantime.

By now, Marilyn had made her choice. She was going to defeat the enemy that made her suffer so much.

After the last step towards the entrance to the Mudland Kingdom, fears and anxieties had become so strong that Marilyn was numbing her. The piercing screams of the innocent victims who had preceded her filled her mind.

With trembling hands, she tried to open the heavy door. It was the only barrier separating her from the mass of filthy and devil envious creatures.

With the last bit of trembling force in her body, she tried with all her might to open that door. But the more she tried, the more and difficult it became.

"Why don't you let me in? Now I'm ready. This time I'm not afraid!" - Marilyn screamed.

However, she knew in her heart that she was shamelessly lying. A part of her thought there was no way to change the situation in front of her eyes.

She figured that she might as well lie and show her false certainties, but her body didn't allow her to lie for long.

Marilyn could make all the attempts she wanted, but she wasn't changing anything. She was only making things worse, and now she was about to pay the consequences.

Before she could once again try to open that damned door, a black whirlwind hit her and made her fall to the ground, she didn't even have time to cover her head, and she fall almost unconscious.

Fortunately, the blow was not so strong, and somehow after a few moments spent on the ground, she recovered and wondered what had hit her with all that nastiness.

"You failure!" - cried a voice above Marilyn.

"You are such a loser, an insult to the princess race. Your life is worth nothing, you are worth nothing. It would be better if you died and disappeared from the face of the earth. You are useless!"

In addition to this wicked and evil voice, other voices began to speak, one after the other, with each one being worse than the last.

They never seemed to end. A swarm of crazy wasps certainly had more mercy on Marilyn than those horrible voices that kept hitting her in the soul like embers of burning lava.

Marilyn tried to plug her ears to escape all that wickedness, but those words continued to dig into her soul until they reached her heart.

Marilyn looked around, trying to find the culprit of such gratuitous cruelty. But no one was around, and the door leading to Mudland was still closed, despite her efforts. She wondered who was tormenting her?

"You and that shameless breed of princesses deserve to burn!" - spat that cruel and mean voice.

Marilyn knew that voice well, but she did not expect to find a Snake climbing over the closed door.

The one insulting her was not a serpent but a cloud of hatred and malice that formed from all the corruption of that kingdom.

Marilyn looked up and was petrified to find that new phenomenon. It not only made fun of her, but it also tortured her more than the Snakes.

"Go away! You are not my enemy. I don't have time to fight with you!" - Marilyn said.

"The spoiled and cowardly princess dares to give me orders! I will make your life so horrible that you will regret the day you were born! But don't worry, in hell, there is a beautiful place where you can suffer forever! " - spat the mist shamelessly.

Marilyn, although accustomed to wickedness, was stunned and confused in front of the mist, and she made the fatal mistake that Silene had begged her not to make: She listened to the wickedness of her enemies.

The words used by an evil and corrupt mind can do more damage than edged weapons because they penetrate the soul.

Even after a long time, they remember how to wound you. They remember your greatest weaknesses.

Marilyn, instead of being calm and thinking, as Silene had taught her. She was again falling into the trap set by those perverse minds of her enemies. But this time no one could save her.

The insults continued to become more intense and ruthless. They seemed like a destructive hurricane that would not stop for anything.

Meanwhile, Marilyn suffered and let every bad word steal the last fire of courage that Silene had given her after so many efforts.

The scene that presented itself to our eyes was sad and petty. But as they say, there is no limit to the worst of evilness.

Marilyn's new enemy continued to strike without shame. He knew how to hurt and leave the worst damage. It seemed that all his wickedness was concentrated in that disgusting manifestation of air.

This new creature, born to torture Marilyn, could only belong to a certain someone of our acquaintance that, to our misfortune, we were about to meet.

"So, do you like my new torture pet, silly princess?" - This voice so wicked could only belong to a single hateful and revolting creature.

To our unwanted destiny, we were about to find out who it belonged to.