THIRD PART-CROSSROADS

Princess Marilyn, after listening all these advices finally started to think about her future but despite the words and wise advices of her new guardian angel Silene, the doubts and fears continued to torture and torment her.

How can I do it? What will change? Will I be able to face everything?

In her mind all her fears started to answer to all her doubts.

"I'm weak, I'm a pathetic girl who certainly can't hope to overcome all her fears and hope to become strong and a strong, courageous, wise woman like Silene."

"I will never make it. All my enemies have told me, and they have shown me, how afraid I am. I have anxiety. I am tormented by stress and all my fears and I feel shivering only at the thought of having to go through it all again.

Of course, all the advices Silene has given me are messages for my salvation but I don't feel ready to put them into practice yet, I didn't want to tell her but it's easy for her to speak as she is brave and tough woman.

I am a delicate and fragile princess, how am I going to put into practice everything she taught me even though she put her heart and goodwill into it to be able to explain everything to me and with all her goodwill?

Marilyn continued to torment herself and her soul was still struck down by all those bad encounters.

Our heroine had to clear up her inner fears and doubts to make it and this time without Silene she felt alone.

Silene, she had given her everything she could give her and if she could she would have done even more but she could not continue to help her because she was too weak and this was her path, her life, she had to start living for herself and have the strength and the brave heart to go forward even if he just wanted to hide from everything and everyone.

Ah, how difficult it was to become strong and brave , Marilyn thought, just some good advice was not enough, no, it would have been easier and in life, nothing seemed easy, beautiful or that gave her the desire to live and continue.

The wounds inflicted by those cursed and evil women were so deep that nothing and no one seemed to make them go away, even a memory or a nightmare was enough to make poor Princess Marilyn tremble.

Her heart kept beating so hard from the fear and suffering he was going through.

How much it hurt her, she didn't want to stop, of course, she couldn't, her mind continued to torment and hurt her continuously without stopping that horrible torture called trauma.

Like all victims of trauma, they are always the victims who drag the chains of pain and suffering behind them, never the evil person, always the weakest must feel guilty and end up prisoners of the cruel games and frustrations of their enemies.

Those torturers do not only do physical damage. The wounds hurt while the body recovers, but it is the mind that brings the worst damage. Like an old broken record, it does nothing but repeat and remembers all the suffering and injustices suffered until the tape breaks, or leads to the total collapse of the poor weak victim.

Even though Marilyn had been saved and cured by the words of the sweet Silene, her new guardian angel, she did not feel much changed, quite the contrary...

Before leaving, she had promised her that she would do all she could to defeat those cursed and infamous creatures with the evil and corrupt soul of Snake, but in other words, everyone manages to be brave and she, unfortunately, felt weak and worse still a liar for lying to her new friend Silene.

Marilyn continued to walk but suddenly her eyes shifted to a sight she would have gladly done without seeing.

In front of her, a spider was devouring a butterfly, that, unfortunately, had fallen into the spider's trap, sadly, it reminded her of how she had fallen into the invisible threads of lies and false words that the Snakes had made her believe.

They were just like that poor butterfly and Princess Marilyn, so alike and so unfortunate.

It seemed that fate and fortunes had it against them because they were good, kind and always ready to help others in a world made only of wickedness, envy, and jealousy.

The butterfly was now about to end up being devoured by that disgusting spider, even though it was hungry, it was still a coward because instead of being seen by the victim it hid behind its clever lies.

Marilyn thought to herself that she was still alive and that she could be saved, she didn't want to suffer again, the butterfly's wings were all ruined but she still had the strength to escape and rebuild a new life.

Yes, that's what I have to do, I can still do it and I will be able to save myself and not suffer anymore.