LONELINESS

Everything seemed so difficult and impossible.

Very quickly, Marilyn's mind became gloomy and numb.

The advices that Silene had given to Marilyn were gradually fading in her mind, and the voices and the ugly traumas left by the Snakes were taking over and winning again.

They conquered her mind once again, removing every last shred of hope that she thought she had gained.

The more Marilyn fought these thoughts, the stronger they became.

"Enough, leave me alone, I've never done anything to you! Why do you have to make me suffer in this way, I'm not your toy!" - Marilyn screamed with tears in her eyes...

The scene that presented itself to us was truly pitiful, a princess who once reigned happily was now slipping away into despair, loneliness.

It was all at the hands of the demons that had attacked her before.

In her desperation, Marilyn held her head in her hands and cried like never before.

It was done now, the Snakes had won. Despite all Silene's help and care, she could not defeat the cancer of envy and the disease of cruelty and jelousy that had now poisoned Marilyn.

When enemies manage to destroy your mind, there aren't many weapons at your disposal. Your mind is the only true weapon that can save you from any situation.

To try to console herself, Marilyn approached a stream to wash her face of her painful tears.

After she finished refreshing herself, her eyes fell on the splendid dress that Silene had given her before they parted to give back all Marilyn's beauty and courage to trust herself again.

It was truly splendid. Silene must have collected all the pearls of the sea and the stars of the sky to do it. A real princess with a proud heart deserved to wear it, but I didn't, Marilyn thought sadly.

As she continued to think about this, she remembered the promise she had made to her friend before leaving. She gave her word to find the courage and strength to succeed and face all her fears, even if the world collapsed on her.

With the hem of that fairytale dress, she wiped away her last tears and decided that even if she were afraid, she would at least try to make it. It was all in honor of that true, loyal friendship she had with Silene.