The Snake 2.0

For great luck or unlucky, we live in the era of technology and, in addition to facing the continuous battles between us and the Snakes in real life, we also must deal with the digital world of Social Networks.

If previously a rumor had the assurance to remain in the city or at most among the circle of friends, now we are screwed because with just one click it can reach the other end of the world to throw a person's reputation and seriousness to the end.

Like a Snake with a rattle, this type of enemy is so skilled of find ways to know every little secret of yours to use to blackmail you or to simply destroy you for its fun, no this is serious, they are that screwed up in their sick head of theirs.

For goodness' sake, I'm all for technology, but cell phones don't help improve our lives, they're an extra weapon in the hands of Snakes.

For Snakes to share their happiness with the world is a horrible insult that triggers their violent nature or sadistic lust to destroy someone like a stick of dynamite ready to explode.

Imagine that if before those evil creatures could strike in a limited range, even if very well and with considerable damage, now not only can they meet on the net, associate and agree, now they have everything within easy reach of computers and handholds thanks to Smartphones!

Like a junkie who can't wait for his dose, they use those tools as if they were the perfect heroine to feed their hunger for wickedness, just a click or some hidden word to hurt someone and the whole thing behind a screen and without being sued.

I often saw girls or women commenting badly and wickedly on the Net because they knew they could do it in peace and without retaliation or problem with the justice of any kind.

Once I, in anonymity, commented on some injustice suffered and someone told me that I was right, but deep down when you're two against a thousand or millions, what the hell can you do more?

All those photos and secrets thrown into the public square are the Snake's favorite food 2.0 because she knows how to keep them and use them to hurt someone emotionally, professionally and makes sure to leave no trace.

Yes, I'm talking about the latter topic because if before the disseminator of poisonous gossip had to answer for it, now she can do it on the World Wide Web, what fun!

Imagine you have a boyfriend or a job manager who learns about certain things or the lies put around by those cursed beings!

They are also able to go as far as posing as their victim and speaking ill of everyone on the Net so that the victim ends up in the crossfire of everyone.

Yeah, they don't care how, they must make you suffer, and if they must destroy you to do it, who cares, better your cold corpse than mine, that's the sucky reality that we are facing today ladies and gentlemen.

I'm not exaggerating at all; this is the harsh reality of Snake 2.0.

The secret to defeating it is not having any kind of social network, if you want to communicate something to someone it is better to use messages and emails to leave traces and evidence.

Once I heard one of them say that e-mails are the worst evidence to show, so if they say it, it's better to believe it.

If you want to have a social network, try to monitor it always, do not put anything compromising, rather fill it with messages of peace and love, who would dare attack a pacifist convex who supports only good causes?

None, because she would confess immediately guilty and mean, and the Snakes don't want to expose themselves because they're big sly cowards.

The best cure to defeat them is prevention, play smart and always be a step or two ahead of them and ghost them if you can, don't reply to them or befriend them because that would only be the worst decision of your life.

Never underestimate the ability of the Snake 2.0 to detect every single move of your private life, even the CIA and FBI can't compete with their sneaky and evil lust for enjoying ruining their prey's life.

Trust me, in this new digital world, the battlefield now is the whole world.

Take care about your digital or the Snake 2.0 will do in your place and trust me, it would be the end of your carefree and normal life forever.