WOUNDS OF A BROKEN HEART

If there is one thing that the Teen Snakes were able to do against Marilyn's poor heart, it was to ruin her first love.

Certainly, to get to that level of cruelty, hatred and envy had done a nice job on those rotten minds.

Anyways, just go ahead with the story, don't mind my thoughts....

Marilyn was very much in love, but she was too shy and afraid to even think of speaking to him or declaring her love for him.

She hoped so because, unlike the other boys who were cowards and bullies, he was the only one who thought with his head and was not afraid of taking sides against the Snakes.

If this wasn't enough to make Marilyn fall in love, another fact opened her heart.

Once, as he passed through the corridor and as always had to bear the evil looks and giggles of the evil group, he stood in the middle and ordered them all to leave her in peace.

After so much cruelty and malice, at last, you could see a bit of humanity and light at the bottom of that dark and gloomy place, the worthy realm of those heartless Snakes.

As I said before, never underestimate the ability of those slimy creatures to devise every possible intrigue to see their victims suffer.

One of them was aiming to get the boy in question to go over to his side because he would have a trophy to show off around.

Plus, it would have been fun to see Marilyn suffer because she was alone and detested by her first love.

Yes, why settle for little when you can accomplish something even more cruel and unforgettable? This was their motto, to say the least perverse.

The Snakes gang and her companions agreed to spread the word that Marilyn hated that boy and her divorced mother to death because she was a no-good woman and he deserved to be bullied because he had such a mother.

Such a horrible lie would hardly be believed, but what would happen if the whole school knew about it and that same lie ended up in the talk of the boy's friends?

Yeah, if this mix wasn't already deadly , the sequel was no less tragic.

Another ugly disadvantage of Marilyn of being alone and naïve about what was happening around her, for this very reason she was always the last to know things. In this case, the punishment for this mistake was truly unforgettable.

At the end of middle school, our unhappy Marilyn decided to declare herself to that boy who had defended her and made her heartbeat, so she asked his friends if they could call him because she had to talk to him.

When she spoke to his friends, what they did was just bad looks and not very reassuring, but they called him the same, and what happens next was certainly not the best romantic moment a girl would like to remember.

Marilyn, as soon as she saw her crush said with all possible sincerity what she felt, but the answer was an insult that made her cry.

"But how the hell do you dare lie to me again? I thought you were different from the others, instead, they were right to stay away from you! You're the worst scum out there. "

"I don't understand, there must have been a mistake when have I ever said anything nasty to you?" – Marilyn said after moments of distress and dizziness.

"Don't you dare fake it with me? Because of you, everyone knows about my family's problems. Now my mother is forced to leave, and I must follow her because of you! "

Marilyn could not believe it or perhaps she knew very well once again that she had fallen into the trap of the Snakes, once again the victim of their dirty games.

It was useless to beg his first love to believe her and not to trust what he felt around, but when everyone is against you, how can you prove otherwise?

Marilyn was left alone, distraught, and with tears on her face. Moreover, some were enjoying the skit well.

As in the worst nightmares come true, the slimy Snakes in question, were enjoying this whole scene and as if that were not enough, they were also laughing happy to have destroyed their favorite target and without getting their hands dirty directly.

Marilyn's rival was the one who laughed loudest of all and while she was doing it she couldn't think of how brilliant all the circus of lies she had put up was.

Unable even to be able to say a simple word, Marilyn ran away and didn't show up for quite a while, at least until the end of classes, even if it didn't help much because by now her first love had become the trophy boy of her rival.

It was depressing to bear the triumphant glances of her rival Snake and his new boyfriend who enjoyed humiliating Marilyn until school ended.

Those bad memories never stopped persecuting Marilyn.

Despite everything, the brave Marilyn had managed to get up and go further and further into the land of Mudland to pursue the cause of her suffering.