WITHIN III- WILL

"When you get the first fundamental rule, namely that of living in the present and building strong defense limits, you must go even deeper, in control of your soul and mind"

The Snakes are very creative in looking for even the smallest crack to creep into and do some kind of damage in your mind or soul and turn it upside down, in such a way as to leave you dazed and confused, so that you have cleared the way for every kind of torture.

You must not let their evil words hurt you, they will hurt you only if you give to them your permission.

You may have noticed it too, right?

You must control yourself and your emotions, especially fear.

They must not perceive it for any reason.

When you have given your opponent's more value and power, they have already won.

When you are in a fight and one of the two fighters is weaker than the other at the mental level, you can already say that the meeting was won by the other person because it will have more confidence and more advantage.

So, the second rule is not letting your opponent see your fear and controlling your feelings.

Remember what I told you before, even if you have to pretend, never look down, look at them with all the hatred and resentment you want to give them back and dose the voice to frighten them and make them run.

A trembling voice just makes you laugh, while a strong and high one is respected, there is no need to scream, turn to them as a boss would with the last of her henchmen with superiority and power.

Remember to have your ideas and not let them confuse you and be loyal to yourself no matter what.

I wish I could have known this before unlike you that you can learn now, this precious advice could have saved me from so many dangers in my sad past.

Always prepare in advance before you want to fight.

When you are in the moment of the fight you do not have time to think about everything you have to do, while if you prepare yourself first you will know how to move.

You just need to tell yourself that you want to be right and that you will do everything to get it, it doesn't matter at what price.

It works, believe me.

Fight as if you had no other possibilities.

You must think like failure is not an option and you are stuck in the corner to fight for your life, pull out all the grit, guts, and pride that you need to make it.