SECOND PART-SILENE

"Dear Marilyn, save your tears, those ugly Snakes don't deserve even one!"

"I can't stand up against them, they're too strong for me!" - sobbing while she said that

"Don't worry, Marilyn, now you have me and I'll teach you to get by with them!"

Marilyn raised her head and to her surprise found herself a sweet girl who looked like her and who, unlike the Snakes, wanted to help her.

However, after so many tortures and bad encounters, Marilyn no longer trusted anyone.

"I don't believe you" - screamed Marilyn, as she held a stick she had found and was about to hit her new savior.

"Well, at least the desire to fight is coming back, but I don't think it is the case to beat me otherwise how will you defeat them without my advice?" - Marilyn's new acquaintance said to her wahile trying not to be hit by the desperate fury of our unfortunate little princess and, jokingly.

Marilyn was really confused, what was happening?

After so much wickedness and cruel despair, hadn't fortune abandoned her?

"Don't worry, Marilyn, you're done suffering. Now we can think about how to plan our war against the snakes and win against them. "

"But how?"

"First you have to get back on your feet and then we think about the rest, don't you think?"

Marilyn lowered her head in shame.

"Before giving you all my advice, let me introduce myself. My name is Silene and I am happy to be able to help you with all my heart. "

Marilyn was sure she had heard that name more than once but couldn't remember where.

"No more talk, now I'll put you back on track" - having said that, she took Marilyn by the hand and put her in his house until she recovered from all the bad encounters so far.