IN THE MIDDLE OF DEADLAND

So, how far did we get with our fairy tale?

Ah, yes, Marilyn was recovering from that bad encounter, even though she was still shaken by the words of poisonous anger and resentment she had heard from her first enemy in Dead Land.

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice that, under the boulder where she was resting, there was someone else who was about to make her brief and painful stay in that land of broken dreams and hopes even more painful.

Yes, Marilyn was about to meet the Bossy Snake and from the name, you can understand that it will not be a good meeting.

The Snake began to scream at her: "How dare you sit on my house, your stupid pretty face? Here I command and everyone must crawl under my will! "

Yes, those evil creatures always hide under the surface because mean people always hide behind a fake face.

Here, already from these few lines, one can guess the wickedness of this new and slimy being.

Marilyn, for the umpteenth time, told what she had to do and what had happened to her before.

Yeah, Marilyn never learns to keep quiet and from her mistakes.

After hearing the whole story, the Snake became even more furious and told her:

"That incapable one hasn't managed to fix an empty pumpkin like you. Well, I'll have to do it all by myself! "

In no time at all, the Snake hurled herself at Marilyn and tried to tear her to pieces, but Marilyn managed to dodge her and slam the Snake against the stone.

Fortunately for her, thanks to that move, the Snake came out quite stunned.

Marilyn, as usual, refused to believe that there could be so much cruelty and wickedness in a being and so she began to question her.

"I'm sure you've suffered in your life, but believe me, if we talk about it together maybe we can solve the evil that torments you."

Ah, how optimistic, darling, foolish, Marilyn!

"You help me? It is precise because of those like you that I am so reduced! "Said the treacherous Snake.

"But how?" Answered Marilyn trembling.

"Yeah, since we're here, I want to tell you about how I got reduced because of those like you who do nothing but oppress those like me who suffer because of your beauty, popularity, and luck"!

When I was little, I too had dreams and hopes, but they are all deaths because of all of you and your rotten fake kindness and I rushed here to Dead Land, my last refuge before I died.

Ever since I was little, I was put aside and ignored by everyone and everything!

I just wanted to be normal and play like the others, but I wasn't nice, attractive, or clever and I was always excluded.

I always found myself alone eating, playing, no one felt pity or love for someone like me! "

"I'm sorry," Marilyn told her.

The Bossy Snake screamed, "I'm sick of your hypocrisy and fake kind heart!"

My reality never changed, every day was always cold, hostile, and full of indifference on the part of others.

I was always targeted by other girls more popular and more attractive than me.

I had to walk with my head down and feel ashamed even for the fact of breathing!

How could I love my neighbor and respect him if he considers me inferior to him!

There was no end to those bullying, every day it was always the same broken record and I often found myself alone crying and putting up with everything in silence.