IN THE DARKNESS

I have so much to tell, I will start from the snakes I met in my life and how I suffered because of them.

In my earliest childhood, my mother was also the victim of those wicked Snakes and their inhuman wickedness.

My parents had a happy marriage, all their friends were happy for them, except one person.

It's not hard at this point to know who I'm talking about, is it?

Yeah, my mom had an envious Snake as a friend.

She didn't want to stand by and watch my mother's happy life while she drowned in misery and envy.

As I told you, Snakes are very creative when it comes to ruining your life, and the Snake Friend, whom my mother had the misfortune to meet, certainly had no problems about ruining both my mother and me, even though I was just a child.

My mother, like you, we're very naive, but deep down, who expected to be betrayed by a trusted person?

Sometimes, my mother would tell her friend certain problems she had, even those with my father, and other things that would have been better kept to herself, since they concerned our family's fortune.

My mother had told her friend not to disclose these confidences to anyone, especially to neighbors and work colleagues. Do you think the Snake had any problem about telling everyone?

Of course not, and with all his cunning and creative genius dedicated to evil and suffering, she began to tell around the family affairs, and soon everyone knew the secrets of our family.

I don't even want to tell you how people reacted, especially the reaction of my mother's and father's colleagues, it was from them that the Snake began to spread its petty poison made of rotten lies.

My mother had only revealed some things, but the Snake had modified them into heavy weapons to use against my mother, in the end, it was her friend, and all who heard these voices could not doubt the words of my mother's best friend.

The Snake had made me believe that my mother was an evil woman who enjoyed gossiping and ruining the reputations of others when she was the one throwing all her nasty poison to destroy the people around her.

I still remember how ashamed my mother was to hear all her secrets scattered around and could do nothing to save her reputation because she was now broken and hopeless.

Yes, people can't distinguish between real and fake news, you can imagine what my family had to endure at that time!

Because of her "friend", my mother was forced to resign, and my father filed for divorce.

Meanwhile, that Snake was having fun watching how she managed to ruin my mother and make her lose her will to live.

My mother before she was forced to leave home and leave me forever, decided to confront the Snake and ask her what she had done to deserve all this?

Here's what she said:

"But how dare you?" my mother said." I thought you were my friend and what do you do, go and spread all my business!

"After all the favors, gifts, and pleasures I've given you, you repay me in this way, you ungrateful Sneaky woman!"

"But look at you! You have a husband, a beautiful house, a lovely daughter while I have nothing!" said the Snake in the throes of envy and anger.

I hate you because you think you're humble when you're arrogant and make fun of my condition!

"I was happy to have exploited you, indeed, I had to take you even more." That said left my mother alone, sadly abandoned by everything and everyone.

Marilyn, learn from this story to survive your kind.

Never trust anyone, even if they say they're your friend because the people closest to you know how to hurt you and destroy you better than anyone else.

Learn to be on your own! No one can hurt if you do so.

Understood?

«Yes, I won't trust anyone anymore, even if they say they want to help me, » Marilyn firmly said.

«Well then, let's move on. »

«Yes, but I want to thank you for all your efforts and for the fact that you believed in me, Silene.»

«Quiet, now listen and try to concentrate on your fight against Snakes, understood? »

«Yes»

Said Marilyn, comforted by the words of Silene.