The Wicked Work Partner

Workplaces should be places where a person works quietly and focuses on their own business without any problems or distractions, but do you think that Snakes care about professionalism and work harmony?

No, indeed, if they can make workplaces hellish, they do so with all the perverse and evil pleasure they can get out of it.

If there are Snakes in the workplace, they end up becoming a battlefield, where to survive you must watch your back forever as well from your desk neighbors.

Usually, these Snakes also manage to ally themselves with other colleagues to make the life of their chosen prey a swamp made of sadness and depression.

Every wrong deed and step are used and recorded to be used against her to blackmail her and convince her to do ungrateful tasks in the office that Snakes don't want to do or to annihilate someone when it comes to getting a promotion.

On average, the strategies used are thinner and colder because the workplace is a small space, you must act in a hidden way to strike and leave no trace to avoid being charged and fired for bullying at work.

The preferred strategies to strike are the mind-games aimed at destroying the mental peace of the victim or the entire office so that if the snake does not want to get her hands directly dirty, you can ask a colleague to do it for you.

Useless lying, in the workplace some unscrupulous people are willing to trample every morality to make a career and or every feeling and the Snakes are always able to find useful allies to their rescue then abandon them when they become useless or dangerous to their dirty plans.

The most ignoble and unjust criticism is used as the most lethal bullet to Shake the victim's safety and force him to make a mess and a mistake after another to get fired.

The victim may be good at her job, but there will always be some mistakes she could make, and these are the perfect opportunities to point out mistakes to all her colleagues and make them bigger to shame the victim.

Here, on this occasion, the Snake, ready to be the wise teacher and to indicate how to work and to save the situation from the incapacitated, even if the mistake was to have put a paper clip wrong on a sheet.

Every false step is useful to destroy the opponent, and no one can count on anyone because anyone, to win, is willing to betray and stab without shame.

You don't have to talk about anyone, not even the colleagues you trust, because they might be the ones who use that rumor to stab you in the back and make you the enemy of everyone.

I don't want to get pessimistic, but here Snakes can reign unchallenged if they can find cowardly and unscrupulous colleagues who use all the vilest and treacherous techniques to succeed and triumph.

If the Snake is the manager and your boss, then the environment is even more unhealthy and corrupt because if the top floors are corrupt then there is not much hope and all the environment is already compromised.

1- If you're looking for work and the Snake has to interview you, you can have two situations: either you don't get the job because she doesn't want you to steal it or you can get it just to get a new toy to torture.

But I will tell you how I overcame them and won against their evil cruelty.

After many job searches and interviews, I was able to find, a five-month job as an employee.

Fortunately for me, most of my colleagues were nice and friendly. The only problem was the presence of an annoying Snake who enjoyed pricking me and pinching me every time.

I was getting tired of the usual script and putting up with that torture wheel every day.

Here are favorite phrases from her cruel catalog full of insensitive criticism directed at me every day: