SUGARY CRUELTY-THE BABY SNAKES

The title deceives and confuses, but please continue reading to understand this first rotten and evil group of Snakes.

When we think about childhood, we think about games, fun, and days spent having fun in the park.

You are mistaken, even the world of children has a horrible dark side and cruel hierarchies.

Yes, children know how to be bad, since from the beginning they can be born evil and rotten to the core.

They can learn badness from their parents, especially from their mothers.

Above all, when you are a child and then a teenager and then a woman, there will always be a hierarchy and when you are a child the first enemies and destroyers of your life are the Baby Snakes.

They can take on the appearance of normal children, but regardless of their appearance, they are already maturing the cruel malice that are typical of the mean evil people.

This group is made in most cases, of three kid or more, united by a single and sole purpose: to sow sadness and pain to their young peers.

Their behavior concerns act of pure cruelty and unspeakable evil against those who are not part of their group of super villains and their shameful actions are always carried out in groups and never by single members.

The strength of this group is given by the number, the bigger it is and the more difficult it will be to defeat it, because, you know, the number is strength, but the worst weapon they can use is not strength: it is being girls, Mean girls

With this excuse, many of their actions will soon be forgiven by adults because they are unable to understand why such innocent little girls at first glance can be more ruthless than a bloodthirsty beast.

If their innocent face can't get away with it, their mothers will take care of them and make them taste the crime without being punished.

In this way, the Baby Snakes begin to understand that they will be able to reign undisturbed in their kingdom of terror and rotten evil already from young age or better to destroy other children or innocent victims with their wickedness, like their Snakes mothers.

A cruel Baby Snake is not born by chance, its cruelty is always inherited from its mother rotten blood generates more rotten blood.

Thanks to the number of the group and the continuous pardons from their evil mothers and teachers, threatened in turn by their mothers, you can imagine what this combination combines: a childhood to forget in all ways.

Marilyn knows this evil combination well and now she's forced to remember everything all her childhood nightmares because of the baby Snakes with their evil mirror

How many times as a child had she found herself excluded from the most popular and popular group just because she was not considered one of the coolest girls?

Yes, they were a choice if they were far from a group or an end marginalized by the rest of their class and even of their country.

Marilyn suffered so much but luckily for her, she was not born in the age of Social networks, now in the age of social networks, the range of the action of the Snakes is increased and for the worse, I add.

The cruelest action of this first group is psychological bullying.

With all the media and all possible cruel creative ways to destroy the targeted person is very easy to make her suffer and make her pass the desire to attend the places of other children or the desire to go to school. Even without that tool, Marilyn founded herself in frightening times, thanks to them.

How many times did Marilyn find her toys or her personal belongings destroyed or stolen because one of the snakes envied her happiness?

So many bad memories have been revised and weighed in the fierce heart of our protagonist.

Most of the time, every bad voice thrown against Marilyn was false, but it is known that when one is alone against the group, he is always in the weakest and most defenseless part.

Marilyn, tired of keep suffering, had tried to ask adults for help, but when you end up living in a bad world, well, not everyone is willing to give you a hand.

As I said earlier, even though they were girls, they were able to get away with it, thanks to their mothers, so the result was a shameful and sad childhood for Marilyn.

Marilyn had suffered many attacks, but her enemies were still not satisfied with all the bad sufferings that had forced her to suffer. Until they saw her destroyed, broken and defeated it was never enough for them.

There was one of those Snakes that continued to torment his heart even though many years had passed since then.

The Baby Snakes put in place a diabolical plan worthy of making even the worst villain of fairy tales' shudder.

Yes, even they were unable to touch that level of evil.

If they couldn't hurt her alone again, they needed someone close to Marilyn to make her suffer even more, because what they made her suffer was never enough.

There was still a person who was on the side of the weak Marilyn and that was the teacher of the class, who fortunately loved all her students and protected them, but for Marilyn, after the Snakes' plan, it was no longer so.

Marilyn's teacher had a photo that she loved to keep in her drawer that she particularly cared about and the best way to make her angry was to ruin it or destroy it.

The Snakes, during recess, slipped into the teachers' room to take the photo and smear it with the pen, but not any, the one used by Marilyn. After all, it was the fastest way to blame her.

When all the children returned to the classroom, poor Marilyn did not even have time to sit at her desk who felt a horrible cry:

"MARILYN!"

Our poor heroine didn't know what to say or think, but she certainly knew who had orchestrated that perfect trap.

As soon as he met the eyes of her bullies, she could only tremble when she saw them amused.

What followed was only a horrible scolding and a note from the teacher, who didn't even believe a word from the poor wretch and the cold punishment from her parents for a crime that she didn't even did.

Marilyn tried to forget, but among the memories that tortured her were still present the words of hatred from the only person who defended her from those treacherous beasts.

"I thought you were the victim, but I was wrong. Whoever enjoys watching others suffer deserves to suffer more than others, and no longer cry because I no longer believe you!"

After that horrible speech, our poor and unfortunate heroine was sad and destroyed.

For the rest of the afternoon, she was forced to eat alone and was teased by her peers, who no longer wanted to know her.

As if it was not enough to endure in just one day of life, as soon as she arrived home, she was also punished by her parents for a crime of which she had no fault.

Marilyn had to learn as a child to defend herself and not to forgive because the only thing she got from being too good was bad memories and nightmares still to be disposed of.

This is just a taste of what happened to Marilyn and the baby Snakes got what they wanted and let Marilyn go so she could meet other evil enemies on the way to chase the Snake's mean Queen that was entering even more into the cold and rotten lands of Mudland.