AT THE BOTTOM OF A DEAD LAND

As already announced, we are in the bowels of Dead Land and there is little to be happy about. Perhaps, we can rejoice in the fact that, although battered and wet, our heroine is still in one piece, but not for long, unfortunately.

Despite some bad accident, Marilyn had somehow realized that she had to start to stay away from the henchmen of the Queen of Mean Snake

Now, she had to think about what to do and set off towards the path she took away from Dead Land, to recapture the Queen of Mean Snake and make him pay once and for all.

In the first round of Land of the Dead, there was Evil Snake, and that didn't bode well.

Having said that, Marilyn, drenched and lost in her thoughts, did not notice that just behind her, a slimy being was crawling stealthily, which would have made his outing in Dead Land immediately dangerous.

The Snake attacked Marilyn from behind and was already crushing her with her grasp of malice and wickedness.

Luckily for her, she managed to free herself and slip away from the deadly grip of the Slimy snake who calmly told her:

"Look a little bit about who we have here, a tender little angel fell into the sewage of Dead Land. What do we owe this disgusting honor? "

The Snake, despite all its evil, managed to appear with a normal appearance of a woman and this confused our Marilyn.

How did she do even before entering this land to have already made herself an enemy?

Marilyn didn't know that she was already surrounded by the servants of the Queen of Mean Snake

Despite having learned to be wary, Marilyn did not hesitate to reveal to her what she wanted to do to her enemy and so got into trouble again.

Let us be patient with Marilyn's mistakes, she is our only good person on this adventure.

"I must return to the land of Mudland because I have been betrayed by a bad and heartless person."

The evil creature replied with disdain:

"Well, well, and so you would like to have justice for a wrong suffered. But who do you think you are to demand justice? "

"How?" Marilyn asked in her weak, scared voice.

The Evil Snake began to cover Marilyn with contemptible insults and confrontations to bend our protagonist, but after a while, she managed to say a meaningful sentence:

"Yes, you got that right, a pretty face princess, you have no right to demand justice, you've already had everything in life, it's about time someone ripped you out of your fairy tale kingdom and made you feel the cold and reality of this world, like the rest of us! "

Marilyn was increasingly disoriented and upset, not only had she ended up in a cold and bad place, but the first inhabitant of this land also dared to justify the ignoble actions of the snakes.