WITHIN VII-RISE FROM ASHES

Now that I have passed on to you all these rules, you should remember that you alone have the power over your feelings.

If you feel lonely or depressed, remember that you have only yourself.

If you have made it so far, it means that you are strong and you must always remember this before they say something to you, you are the one to decide which opinion counts, and that's only yours.

Create an emotional wall made with indifference and pride, and when the Snakes attack you, they just have your coldness.

Hide your feelings from your enemies because they want to take away your light and your hope, but if they don't find anything, they let you go.

No matter how hard you try to help them, they'll always find a way to screw you.

You need to defend yourself and live not to waste your time babysitting some corrupt snake of evil, you understand?

Forgive me for being weak and remember that you have the power to decide how you feel and no one else has this power, understand? »

«Yes! » said Marilyn with determination.

"Well, at least I was able to convince you a little bit. Try to work on all these rules and put them into practice".

"It would be useless to give you too many rules, learn to develop them and make them yours, only the experience will be able to train you to become a cunning clever Femme Fatale against the Snakes. For example, what can you derive from all the teachings I have given you so far?"

"I don't have to let anyone control me. Only I decide how I feel.

I know that I can only count on myself, even if I can find some allies and I'll apply all these badass tricks no matter the situation like if my life depends on them." - Marilyn said with a new desire for revenge against Snakes."

"Well said" - she answered happily."

Now I'll tell you, my story. I will be brief, but I will make you understand how I managed to convince you that you can do it despite all the sufferings you have been through.

«A little patience and then you will be able to return to Mudland and Deadland without any problems. »