WITHIN V-STRONG BOUNDARIES

"Now that you've managed to set limits and manage your fears, you need to develop a good dose of cold mind and blood."

"In what sense?": Marilyn asked.

"In the sense that you have to keep calm even if inside yourself you feel scared and without control"

Snakes have the common strategy of making you lose concentration and calm in such a way as to make you a toy in their jaws.

I must tell you something, even if you don't like it at all. If you had shown yourself to be calmer and tougher, so many things that happened to you could have saved yourself, couldn't you? "

"You're right" - said Marilyn sadly.

"Come on, don't get depressed be grateful for the time you have to recover and make them pay for their crimes properly."

The fundamental rule for having a cool head I repeat to you again is to remain calm and remain silent to never lose eye contact when insulting them.

When you look hard and cold, tell your opponent that you control the situation and that you are not upset, without an escape route.

"You'll see after that they will run away and return in the hell where they came from."

"But I don't know how to do it" - sighed Marilyn.

"It's not difficult, focus on everything that makes you furious and angry, even on them if it can help you, and transfer it to your eyes".

A bad and penetrating look or can speak more than 1000 words put together When you are in front of them you forget about your sweet eyes, you don't need them in that case, what you need is to defeat them and make things clear: You are not their doormat.

It must be sharper than their wickedness. Believe me, it works great, I tried it too.

After keeping your eyes on them, you must add a heavy silence and don't say a single word, otherwise, you blow up all your efforts.

If by chance you start to give up, say this sentence:

"I don't know what happened to you today, but it certainly isn't something very good since you want to throw your life's garbage outside your life in mine's but you see I don't have precious time to deal with your worthless problem, I've got better things to take care of"

Or if you want a shorter one

"I don't listen to those who don't know how to respect others and those who have time to waste, I don't gain anything good or useful by listening to you"

These sentences always work because you immediately say, clear and round, that they have no power over you and what you think. Their words are of no use and make you waste time, so they understand that you consider them useless and without worth