Glorious

Three months, three months have already passed since Can moved in to the palace. Although he has learned the ways of the royals he is still having a hard time adjusting to how people treat him.
Being a prince means you have to be protected, especially if you are the last remaining heir of the family. His grandmother even asked him to go to the sperm bank so that they can store his semen to ensure the survival of the lineage.
It was a very awkward situation for him. But he understand what it is for.

Right now, Can is sitting comfortably in the couch at the palace hall waiting for his car to arrive.
It is time for Can to move in to Glorious. A boarding school for royals. It is his first task as a heir to learn about politics and monarchies.

Soon, Mitchel approached him saying that everything is ready to go. Can bid his goodbye to his grandmother by kissing her before waving to everyone else.
Then the drive towards Glorious is underway. He will have to stay six months straight in the academy.

After several hours of gruesome ride Can arrived at Glorious. By now his eyes are used to large gates, magnificent buildings and structures and everything in between.

If you are a royal you wouldn't think that it is Glorious judging by how the front gate looks like. It's very simple. But once you entered it will reveal what Glorious is all about.

 But once you entered it will reveal what Glorious is all about

"Prince Severin Can Stelly. Please call me Can." Can said to the man in charge of the arrivals that is waiting just right about the when you enter the front gate.

"Welcome to Glorious Prince Can. All of your belongings will be brought to your room. Kindly hold wait as I prepare your keys and your ID." The man said to Can.

Can stand there for a minute to have his picture taken and activate his keys for the locker and his room. He was also given a pamphlet about the basic rules at the academy.

"Here you go Prince Can. Please proceed to the building at my back for the orientation and introductions." The man said to Can which he oblige as he start walking towards the building.

Can went inside and waited for the program to begin. Upon his arrival he saw a number of students already sitting on their designated seats. Can look for his name across the hall.
The orientation begins and everyone started introducing themselves. Can estimated that they are around twenty five altogether. He noticed that they are all boys. Just like him all of them are taking their semester at Glorious.

After the orientation proper Can studied the map and look for the building which houses the dormitories. Glorious is divided into five areas. These are the dormitories, administration and faculty building, the classrooms, the sports field that has the baseball and soccer fields, building for the basketball and volleyball court plus swimming pools and an oval and lastly the leisure park which basically is a mall inside the campus for the students needs, wants and other sorts of stuffs.
The entrances to these five segments are located in the central ring arrange in a pentagonal sequence. In the middle lies the grand fountain.