Hyrein

Tin continue to take his strides away from Hyrein. For a time they were good friends but that change in a snap. It happened almost before Tin met Chase and Bran.

Flashback on Tin's first day at Glorious.

Amaze, Tin is amaze by how beautiful glorious is. Finally he now has a legitimate reason to stay away from the palace where people obviously despises him. The only person that make him stay there is his older brother who respect and treat him like how a brother must be.

As he wander around he found a guy sitting by the street. His knees are bleeding and his face looks like in pain. Tin quickly come to his aid and help him. Using his own handkerchief Tin put a makeshift bandage to stop it from bleeding and getting infected.
The boy thank him. He is indebted to Tin for helping him. To show his gratitude, the boy treat Tin on an ice cream shop. They instantly click and talked about a lot of things like how newly acquainted people would.
From that day the two became friends.

"Tin! Help me pick a suit for the newcomers welcome party." Hyrein said.

"Sure! Let me know when so I can fix my schedule." Tin replied before he said goodbye and close his door.

Then the night of the party came.
Everybody is having such a good time even Tin is enjoying the party. As always, food and drinks are not prohibited although the director always remind them the concept of what is enough.
But being such teenagers bound by palace rules and etiquettes, the young royals find this party as a time to shake the etiquettes away and do things like a blossoming common teenager does.

Tin and Hyrein are sharing a table with Bran and Chase. It's the first time they met each other. The party drags on and Hyrein is sober more than his body could take.
Tin and the rest decided to get him back to his room.

"Get some sleep Hyrein." Tin said.

Tin is about to leave when the rain pour like it has no end. His room is on the other building just across the street. But the way Tin looks at the weather if he make a run for it he would definitely get drench.

"Stay for now until the rain cease." Hyrein suggested.

Hyrein emptied the other half of his bed to make a space for Tin who is now sitting on the bed while his back rest on the headboard.
Tin felt his eyes grow heavy yet the rain has not shown any sign that it will be stopping anytime soon. With alcohol in his system Tin fell asleep.
With a ticklish sensation on his nipple Tin woke up in terror. When he open his eyes he saw Hyrein licking his right nipple. He push Hyrein away and stand up from the bed. He is astounded and at the same time disgusted.

"What do you think you are doing Hyrein?" He asked with coldness in his voice.

"Tin! I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me. But all I know is that I like you. More than a friend or a brother." Hyrein confessed.

"Are you hearing what you are saying?" Tin said cannot believe what he just heard.

"I know! Please give me a chance Tin!" Hyrein pleaded.

"No! Stop this nonsense, I am a straight guy! What you did here that's disgusting!" Tin said rejecting Hyrein.

"Please Tin! Give me a chance!" Hyrein said as he run towards where Tin is standing.

"Stop! Stay where you are! You're a freak, don't come near me ever again. You disgust me." Tin said then he match for the door before finally closing it.