"Canning"

The shower room door creak open revealing Can who only has a towel wrapped around his waist. Tin watch as Can step out showing his lean, smooth and white body. He's throat felt dry, like he has not even had a drop of water throughout an entire summer break.

Can tense, he can feel Tin's eyes scrutinising him. He felt naked under his gaze although he still has a towel that hides his extremities. For some reason Tin did not even look away and keep his keen eye on Can as he walk around gathering his stuff.

"Do you mind? I need the room to dress." Can said.

"Sure." Tin replied and then he stared stripping leaving only his fitted boxer briefs.

"What are you doing?" Can ask curiously.

"You need the room right? Then it's about time a get a shower so here I am stripping down for shower." Tin replied with a smirk.

Can look away as every piece of clothing leaves Tin's body revealing how muscular he is. He is too embarrass for himself to look at Tin right now. He is like a greek God. An epitome of perfection and the personification of perfect body itself.
Tin is now in front of Can.

"Look at me Can." He said as he held on Can's chin turning his face slowly making them face each other.

Tin smile, Can is only looking at him.
This is what he wanted to have Can's attention only to him and nobody else.

"Are you gay?" Can blurted out.

Tin cannot say a word. He cleared his throat and pinch Can's cheeks and messes his still damp hair. Before heading for the door, Tin snatched the towel that is wrapped around Can's waist leaving Can totally naked.
Can is shock, too shock to react at that very moment.

"Forgot my towel! I sure hope you don't mind borrowing yours." Tin said closing the shower door behind him.

Can finally got his senses back.

"Did he saw me naked? Shit!" Can said to himself.

Tin is sweating. He saw Can's butt and he is loving how firm they look and he now knows that Can is gifted with a godly butt anyone could die for.
The scene of Can's naked back keep flashing on his mind and his manhood hardened like a steel that sprung right after he remover his boxer briefs.
He has been there for good five minutes and but his manhood does not even retreated yet. Left without much choice, Tin began stroking himself with Can and his butt on his mind. Few more strokes and Tin felt his release. Now, he is catching his breath.
Tin turn the shower knob and started cleaning himself. It took Tin another twenty minutes to finish bathing. He dried himself up and wrap the same towel Can used to his waist.

When Tin got out of the shower he saw Can in front of the mirror still working things on his hair.

"Hey! You look good on that suit of yours." Tin said as he walk near Can forgetting that he just had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Darrell chose this." Can said and then Tin remember the other day.

"Can, I am sorry for the things I did. I did not meant any of those." Tin apologise.

"Does that include snatching my towel?" Can asked out of the blue.

"Well, yes I guess. Look I don't see anything other than your bubbly butt." Tin said stuttering.

Then Can's face lit up.

"Damn you Tin!" Can said running around trying to hit Tin due to the embarrassment he suffered.