Uncover

The night is almost over yet the fun never ceases. Through the night the dance and drink and eat to their hearts content. It is one of those rare occasion wherein they were able to mingle to commoners without having to hold back.
The security kept their eyes and senses while still being able to to enjoy the party with the royals.

"I can still walk!" Tin laugh as he saw his drunk friend being dragged by his boyfriend. Although he is not yet sure the real score about the two. Theo loses all his patience and carry Chase like sack of rice on his shoulders upstairs to his personal suite. "Shut up you drunkard! You can't even walk straight."

Tin and Bran are still drinking next to Trick. Bran is particularly silent and just gulping on his glass while looking at Darrell who is feasting on the cheesy drumstick. He looks pleased and entertained.

"The way you look at him, it seems like you wanted to eat him alive

"The way you look at him, it seems like you wanted to eat him alive." Tin mock him. He blink several times before turning his face on his left to face Tin. "Says by someone who is doing the same to Can." Tin punches him on his arm lightly.
"So you and him?" Trick asked. "Well yeah, unexpectedly I fall for him."
Trick nod a few times before drinking all the contents of his glass in one go. Tin is just listening to the both of them yet what he saw bugs him. Trick looks hurt for a second when Bran confirm about his and Darrell's connection. He dismisses the thought in the end and focus on drinking again.

Chase is glaring at Theo.

"You are behaving like a child again!" Theo spat at him

"And you sir is being a dork." Chase snap back.

Pissed off Theo walk towards him and caress his cheeks. He's intently looking at him not even blinking. In a mere second Theo snatches Chase away from where he is seating and place him on his lap.
Then he started sniffing on his neck.

"You always smells nice it's addicting."

Chase bend his neck a bit to give Theo more space.

"I can do this all night." Theo said.

"Is that all you will be doing tonight?" Chase tease.

Theo smile.

"Well if you will go on your knees now maybe I'll give it a thought."

"Make me." Chase continue to tease him.

Theo bit the area between Chase neck at collar blades making him moan softly. In retaliation Chase push his butt on Theo's crotch area and slowly grind at him.

"It will be a long night." Theo whisper.

Tin saw Can as he comes down the stair after changing his clothes that accidentally got wet when he and the gang were dancing earlier.

Everything swiftly go back to how a normal day for young royals in Glorious. Classes during the day and personal time afterwards. The semester is now in full swing once again.

Tin is on his way to his next class one humid afternoon when he got when he saw a familiar figure looking out for him. It was his older brother's right hand man Marcel. Upon seeing the man in his mid thirties he quickly jog towards him and the man meet him half way the road.

"Good afternoon Marcel! What brings you here?" Before the man answer he does his courtesy by giving Tin a quick bow. "It's your brother the crown prince sent me with a message." The serious face caught Tin's full attention. "About the matter your brother asked me to look into on your behalf." Marcel handed over an envelope to Tin. "What did you find out?" He asked. Marcel did not answer, instead he gave Tin a knowing look. Without any hesitation Tin open the envelope and pull out a part of it's content.
"Impossible! But how?" Marcel sighed. "Young prince I suggest you go to the address the Queen gave you. I cannot accompany you any longer as my absence will post suspicion."
Upon having said that Marcel left.

Tin quickly went back to his room.

"Where are you? The class is about to begin!" Bran texted him. He typed a simple message. "Cover for me."
When he arrived at his room he immediately scan the documents Marcel gave him. An address, several photos and a full report.
His eyes began to tear as he start reading Marcel's discovery.

Pain. Hate. Anguish. Longing and happiness all at the same time.
Determination is burning in his eyes.

It is a startling find.

The sun is not even rising yet Tin is ready to find and see for himself if what Marcel told him is true. Even at this point he can feel the uneasiness building inside him. He can't put into words how he is feeling.

"Will you be okay going alone?" Can asked him while fixing the crooked portion of his top. "I can accompany you." He continue. Tin smiled at him. "As much as I want to bring you along but this is something I need to do on my own." Can understand the situation.

Tin left just before the sun is appearing at the horizon.

The sun is now peaking when Tin arrived at the address. He stand in front of a three storey block style abode. Painted white with prominent features being it's panel doors and windows. It is small in comparison to the place he grew up with.

At first Tin look around to see if there is someone or any door bell he can ring but both are unavailable to his dissatisfaction

He's been standing there for a little short to ten minutes already. He kept waiting and sat at the stair leading to the door step.

Just then a figure emerge from within. She noticed the person seating on his front door it's back is facing her. Curious she carefully walk near the door yet remains alert.
Tin feels like someone is watching him so he turn around.

Both are surprise by seeing each other. You can see the shock that is plastered on their faces. It was evident they know each other.

Tin's knees felt weak.

"Mom!"