Accidentally Captivated

It felt weird yet he cannot fathom the reason why he does not have the guts to shake it off.
Chase is feeling awkward the way Theo places his hand over his shoulder, there is the tingling sensation even with their clothes in between their skins. Plus you can't miss the way people around look at them. He is use to getting a lot of attention from people around him but this time it's not the same something is making him uneasy.

The two arrive at a fancy looking ice cream parlour. Chase have been here before. He remembered, the day when Can invited him to join them.

Theo is practically just staring at the spacing out Chase that is next to him

Theo is practically just staring at the spacing out Chase that is next to him. "Any flavour you like? Hey! Helloooo!" With a finger snap, Chase went back to reality that he has been missing seconds ago. "Sorry, what did you say?" Theo just shrug. "You go ahead and find a seat, I'll do the ordering for us." With a faint smile he obliged.

Few minutes later Theo comes in with a bowl of ice cream but Chase can only see a single large bowl with several scoop of ice cream. "Are we sharing?" Chase asked the obvious and Theo just nod. "Hey, if you are uncomfortable with it I'll get another bowl for you." Instead of giving the guy a reply Chase started to scoop the ice cream out of the bowl using a spoon and began to savour the dairy. Upon seeing this, Theo also started to eat. The two of them are in the middle of a happy conversation and seems to have forgotten the time.

The door creak open suggesting a new customer just arrive. "Fancy seeing you here! Must be fate!" Hyrein said with all smile in his face. "Ohh! You got company, and it's a brand new one." His voice is mocking. Chase instantly look at Hyrein and the guy raised a brow at him. Theo had enough of this kind of stunts, before Hyrein can ruin his day he stand up and pull Chase away leaving the bitter Hyrein. From where he stand Hyrein can only watch the fleeting duo making a distance from him.

 From where he stand Hyrein can only watch the fleeting duo making a distance from him

Hyrein walk away but he turn back with vengeful eyes. "You'll regret this! Treating me like a thrash, Tin did it once I won't allow you do it to me the second time!" With gritted teeth he continue to walk not minding that he wanted some ice cream earlier.

A loud teasing emanate from the table that is occupied by Darrell and his friends as they watch Can approach their table with a camera.

"Can! Why the fuck are you wearing a turtleneck in such horrible heat?" Bran simply smile and shake his head

"Can! Why the fuck are you wearing a turtleneck in such horrible heat?" Bran simply smile and shake his head. If course he knows that Darrell has an idea of why he is enduring the heat. "Give me a break Darrell!" Can said rolling his eyes making everybody on the table burst into laughter that only died down when the food they ordered are served one after another.
Tin look at Can's happy face.

The group is enjoying their meal.
All of them seem to have an appetite with all the good food that is waiting on the table. "Say ahhhh!" Can heard as a fork with meat ball all of a sudden right in front of him. It is Tin trying to feed him and as expected Can accepted. When Tin is about to give Can another a certain someone grab a hold on Tin's wrist and quickly bite on the meat ball. "That is so sweet of you Tin! And I must say I love this ball of yours." He said well chewing.
The scene happen so fast and Tin is well, unhappy about what he did. "Hyrein! What the hell is wrong with you!" Tin shout at him. "Oh me? I'm just being reactive to your kind gesture of feeding me." And with that Tin's patience fully snapped. Without anyone expecting Tin grab the bowl of meat ball soup and pour it on Hyrein's face.
All of them look in horror as they witness what just transpired.
"Aaaaahhhhhhh! What have you done?!!" He shout back at Tin as he try to remove the food that was thrown at him. Tin smirk. "I had enough of you, listen to me and listen well don't you ever bother us or else you will get much worst than what I just did to you! Got it?" His words are firm then Tin stand and shove him away making Hyrein fall on his butt.
Tears started to form on his eyelids.
Hyrein pull himself up and dusted himself. "You will pay for this!!" He started walking away and at a distance glance back at the table. "I won't let myself be miserable while you are having what should be mine Can!"

Darrell look at Hyrein as he took his step away.

"Don't mind him. He's bugging us anyway. Serves him right." Bran told him before intertwining their fingers. Even if Bran said to just let it slide deep inside Darrell he has this bad feeling he can't easily shake off. Something that is making him worry.

After the fiasco that involve Hyrein with their hands still holding and Theo pulling the poor Chase behind him, Theo has no idea where to go. Stopping at a corner under the shade of an oak tree Theo asked if there is something Chase wanted to do or somewhere to go. But he has no idea, and in all honesty he doesn't know why he decided to come with Theo.
Under the oak tree with the sun beaming at the field glistening the collected dew of the misty morning Theo is having doubts, doubts about what he is doing and why he doing it and why does is have to involve Chase. For someone who knew him well they could tell that he don't want to be involve with anyone yet he has this intuition that he needs to keep Chase right next to him. "I just wanted to chill, you know relax." Chase said out of the blue. "Huh?" Theo responded. "You asked me if I want to do something right?" Theo nod. "How about movie marathon? At my uhm, place I guess? If you are fine with it of course."
Chase began to take his steps.
"Hey! I thought we are going for movie marathon? We should get going then." Chase extended his arm towards Theo.

" Chase extended his arm towards Theo

His heart skip a beat.
It's like he has felt a new emotion within him. "Are you coming or not? I know where your room is but I don't have keys. We are going at your place right?" Theo finally realise what is happening. He absentmindedly grab Chase hand and walk next to him. Although Chase felt uncomfortable he did not retrieve his hand and instead he let Theo hold it.
"Your hands are so soft." Theo remark which made Chase blush. For someone that is as white as him blushing is something that is fairly noticeable on his face. "Uh uhm thanks! You as well." Theo smile.
The two of them started to traverse towards Theo's room.