Waiting

Strutting in a deep dark blue long sleeves folded just right above his elbows, Chase give one last look at himself on the mirror before heading out of his room.

It's a bright humid afternoon on a Thursday.

He started walking towards the campus square trying to kill boredom while waiting for his class to begin. Unfortunately he is going alone today since Bran has some sort of club tennis meeting and Tin is busy with the student council activities.
Passing by a crowd of young royals, they cannot help but stare in delight as Chase is oozing with sex appeal complemented by a towering height and exceptional facial features.
He even did some modelling stint way back before his days in Glorious. Apart from being able to make it to the top one hundred royal bachelor in three consecutive years.

To ease the heat brought by the humidity of the day, Chase falls in line to grab a cup of his favourite milk tea. The line is not that long beside the stall is within the complex which is fully air conditioned.
After ordering and getting his cup he started walking heading nowhere.

Can is bored while waiting for Darrell to finish his tryouts with some sort of sports club

He texted him that he will be staying on the nearby bench lane just outside the gymnasium. The place is shady and cool, perfect to rest while waiting for the humid heat to cease.
Relaxed, Can fell asleep on the bench with his head resting on a nearby table designated for the bench he is sitting on.

Chase is about to turn to watch Bran on the tryouts when he saw a sleeping Can just before he is about to take his first step at the gym double doors.

He can't help but smile at the young royal who is happily napping using his arms as pillow.
For some reason, he is being drawn towards where Can is. Without hesitation he walk where Can is sitting and currently sleeping. Chase sat in from of him and place his cup on the table before resting his arms then stare at Can with all smile on his face.
He kept staring.

Tin just finished his business with the student council and its members. Fishing his phone he saw a text message from Chase almost an hour ago that he will be heading at the gymnasium to watch the ongoing tryouts on several sports clubs.
He quickly grab his bag sling it on his body and run towards the gym. Since the heat is scorching, Tin decided to walk along the shade of the trees that lined up next to the bench lane.
With only few meters away from the gym he spotted Chase sitting on one of the bench. Tin smiled and take few more steps, but his smile quickly fade away when he saw that Chase is not sitting alone.

"Lame kid again?" Tin said with a disapproving look.

Tin stayed hidden but keep a keen eye on Chase and the Can

Tin stayed hidden but keep a keen eye on Chase and the Can. But what surprises Tin more is that he saw Can is sleeping and Chase is staring at him while sipping in his cup through the straw.
His eyes furrowed on what he saw next.
Chase lay his head so that it is now staring directly and right across Can's face.

Can is still half asleep when he felt a presence of another individual next to him.
Soon he felt that his left cheek is being poke by a finger while he heard chuckles. When he got his senses back fully he saw Chase sitting across him smiling.
Can smiled back and wipe his face off.

"Hello Can! Sorry if I wake you up." Chase said apologetically.

"No! Not at all." Can replied.

"So, what are you doing here alone?" Chase asked him.

"Uhmm, it's my friend he's doing some tryouts and I am just waiting for him but it seems that I fell asleep." Can responded shyly.

"I see, I am also going to see Bran and I saw you so I stayed and watched you sleep." Chase said.

"Oh! That's embarrassing, I hope I don't snore." Can replied.

"You don't. Nothing to worry about." Chase assured before taking another sip.

Tin is still watching.
He saw how Can smiled at his friend as if he is enjoying the company he has right now.

"His eyes narrowed every time he smile." Tin said to himself.

Snapping at what he just thought, he mentally slap himself.

Pissed, Tin walked as if he never noticed that Can and Chase are sitting together, laughing and enjoying each others company.
He acted to pass by the two hurriedly heading towards the gym.
His acts finally come to fruition when Chase called back at him right after he pass by them by only few steps away.

He turned back and saw Chase waving at him.
When he turn his gaze to Can, the boy simply look away. This made him even more pissed.
A bright idea light up on his mind (insert light bulb) instead of sitting right next to Chase, he chose to sit right to Can's very next.
Can felt the tension with the devilish smile that Tin is giving him. He wanted to avoid any sort of interaction with Tin as much as possible.

"Uhm, I'll go ahead Chase, need to check on Darrell." Can said before standing up. But before Can can make his first escape step, Tin grab him on the wrist stopping him from leaving.

"Stay, let's just wait for your equally lame friend here while we wait for Bran." Tin said in a jerk tone.

"But..." Can said hesitantly.

"I'm sure we can see if they will come out from here. Besides, don't you want another company to laugh along?" Tin said to him.

"Tin, stop it you are freaking Can." Chase came to Can's rescue.

"Come sit, let's wait for them in here." Tin said in a commanding baritone voice.

Chase only gave a defeating sigh at how Tin behaves. Can felt the tightening of Tin's grasp on his wrist making it impossible for him to break free.
Giving up, Can placed his phone on top of the table before getting back on his seat.

He felt uneasy sitting with Tin.
Fortunately for him, he still got Chase who initiated a conversation on their table. Tin gets more irritated in each exchange of words.
Can is either answering him with a short yes-no or nod-shake and worst even ignored Tin couple of times. It is pretty obvious that Can wanted to ignore him.
Having enough of Can's treatment, he lean his head to Can's shoulders making the boy retract a bit.
This is something Can did not expect.
Likewise, when Chase saw how Tin rest his head on Can's shoulder it sting his eyes and he needs to look away.

Nervous, that is what Can is feeling right now. Something is out of the ordinary.
He wanted to remove Tin's head from his shoulders so he slowly, little by little lean away from Tin. But Tin is quick, in a split second he pull Can closer.

Chase is about to say something when someone called him and Can at the same time.