Surprises

"Gosh are you guys fighting?"

Tin knows that voice all too well. "What do you want now Hyrein?"

Tin is about to say something when Can interjected. "Yes, we are having a discussion but don't celebrate too much it's not we're going to break up." Then he smirk. Tin on the other hand is amuse, he never imagine Can to be like this.

"Well what are you waiting for go on? I'd like to see how far can this discussion go forth." Hyrein spite at Can.

Can flick his tongue and face Tin. He grab his left hand. "Baby I know you want to eat that grilled meat but I want to have ramen for tonight! Pleaassseee!" Can said in a girly tone. Tin becomes fascinated. "Can I just eat you tonight instead baby?" Tin responded. "Are you playing dumb with me?!" Hyrein snickered. "Drop the act, you look like an idiot Can." He stomps and begin to walk away.

"Not interested to watch us anymore?" Can shouted on top of his lungs. Tapping his hand on Can's shoulder Tin motion him to get going. "Let's go, don't waste you energy with him."

Days quickly passed by and classes are already on going.

Tin was with his friends along with Can and Darrell they are walking to grab some food when Tin suddenly stop dead on his tracks.

Can turn to Tin. "Tin, what's wrong?" But Tin kept his eyes glued on the person in front of him.

"Hello Tin!"

Everyone has a puzzled look on their faces

Everyone has a puzzled look on their faces. It's the first time they saw the man standing in front of them. Even Tin is stun to see his older brother looking so casual.

"Why? What are you doing here?!" Tin half shout in disbelief. He quickly run towards him and hug him tight. Can felt a pang of jealousy.
After hugging each other Tin pull his brother towards his gang.

"Hey! I want you all to meet my older brother Trick. Our family's heir." Tin said as he introduce his brother. Trick smile at them brightly. Then he made his way towards Can, he caresses his cheeks. "And who is this little cutie Tin."

All eyes are fixated to the scene. Even Chase became speechless. They all can see pass the way he look at Can. "Err, uhm." Tin pulled his brother and places his arms around Can's shoulder.
"This is Can, he is my boyfriend." Trick raises his brows. "I see, so this one is taken."
Tin continue to introduce the rest of his gang but it's obvious that his interest lies to Can alone.

Trick went with them to grab something to eat. "I can see that Glorious has not changed that much when I was studying here." He feels the nostalgia. "You also went here?" Can asked suddenly. "Yes! Although it was around two years ago since I graduated." Trick asked Tin to order for them and then he went back to Can. "So which family you belong to?" He asked Can. "Oh! I am Can Stelly."

The attention is too much.

"Stelly! How are you related to Queen Regent Stelly?" Can sip on the refreshment before answering. "She's my biological grandmother." Trick tap his fingers on the table. "Which means of course you are the heir of the House if Stelly." Can nodded.

Just then Tin has finished ordering their food. The atmosphere lighten when Trick began to associate himself with the rest of Tin's friends.

"So tell me, how is Tin doing here?" Trick asked.

Nobody dares to answer, instead they look at each other. "Oh please calm down guys. I just wanted to know how my brother is doing here since he did not come home last semestral break." Everybody smirked. "You should asked Can." Darrell tease. "Hey! That's unfair." Can countered. "But you were with him last break right?" Bran also join the conversation. "You were with him?" Trick asked.

Tin sighed.
"Yes, I went to Can's last break." Tin confessed. "So that's the reason you did not come home." Trick smiled and the tone is awkward. "Oh the food is here!" Chase said to break the awkwardness.
After that everyone begins to enjoy the sumptuous lunch on their table. "By the way Tin, I am going to be around here for quite some time. But I will be staying in a nearby hotel. We should hangout this weekend invite them over."

After eating Trick excuse himself and went to the nearest comfort room. Just as he is about to finish washing his hands he saw a pair of eyes looking at him from the mirror.
The kept gazing at each other. Without any tissue left at the container near the sink, Trick went inside one of the vacant cubicle to grab some tissue. When he turn around he is surprise to see the guy standing in front of him.

"Are you new? I've not seen you before." He asked Trick. "So what?" He answered back. "I am Hyrein!" But Trick walk pass him. Hyrein pull his left arm making Trick face him. Then without hesitation he grab Trick's crotch area making him step back a little. "Well you are gifted." Hyrein praised. After saying that Trick grab Hyrein by his collar and throw him back inside the cubicle. Then Trick went inside and lock the door. He quickly put Hyrein down to his knees and unzipped his pants and slap his dick hard on Hyrein's face.

Hyrein is about to grab the dick in front of him when Trick stop him and grab his hair. "Slut! Don't ever do it again you won't like seeing me angry." Trick even went to spit on Hyrein's face and left the area with Hyrein still down on his knees. "That's one of a kind. I like his ways." Hyrein said to himself.

When Trick return to the table they are all laughing. "What's happening?" He asked.

"Trick we are planning to go for a swim this weekend. You should come." Bran said. "Sure I will clear of my schedule this weekend. Just let me know the plan."

Tin saw how Trick look at Can which makes him uncomfortable.