Brewing

Sorry for the very late update! I was on travel and had little to no time writing. Hopefully I can catch up again. 😊😊

Under the comfort of the sheets while both of them are enjoying the movie that is currently playing on the entertainment room, Chase is sitting in between Theo's thighs his back resting on his firm chest while the other guy positioned his chin on Chase left shoulder. Although Chase is having an awkward feeling he cannot deny that he is comfortable, way more comfortable now.
With Theo only wearing his pajama and a thin muscle tee sando Chase can feel the strong and define muscles. "I think I should go, it's almost one in the morning." Before Chase can stand a pair of hands draped him and restrain him from leaving. "You should sleep here, I won't let you walk on your own at this time." For some unknown reason Chase does not have the willpower to decline. He just let himself be drag and be Theo's human heater.

It's almost two hours since Theo has fallen asleep yet Chase remained awake and unable to sleep.

In those two hours, he just kept on staring at Theo's bright and happy sleeping figure.
His focus shifted on the long lashes to the plum lips that are now lightly parted with a little snoozing sound. "Aren't you the cutest muscle head." After saying those both of Theo's eyes shot open. "So I am cute?" Chase panicked and blushed. He has no alibi to deny what he just said so he remained silent. "I am all yours. Only if you want me that is." The words pierce thru his heart and he can't seem to forget it.
His lips automatically form a smile upon hearing those words.

Back to the mansion, the kitchen is filled with heavy laughter as the room turned into a war zone. Flying across the room are fluffy white dough that will stick to whomever poor soul it will land.
The Queen heard the laughing commotion and decided to see what's going on in the kitchen.

"What's going on in here?" The Queen said.

Everyone have their eyes wide open as a piece of powdery dough as wide as a plate head flying towards her majesty. Tin quickly run across and intercept the dough mid way and it hit him straight on the face. The Queen, only managed to gasp in the unexpected turn of events.
After composing herself he quickly went for the young prince. "Tin!! Are you alright?" Can said as he run towards where Tin is standing. "Goodness my prince! Are you okay?" Her majesty is the first one to help Tin remove the sticky dough. "I am all good your grace." The dough is sticky but luckily not sticky to have it hard to remove.
"Can what in the world are you both thinking? Playing on dough? It's not baked yet but it is still food!" Mitchel hand over some wipes and towel to Tin to help him remove the remaining dough particles. "Sorry! We we're trying to do learn how to bake when things blow up out of proportion and we ended up messing the kitchen." The Queen sighed. "I am not mad but just worried someone might get hurt. You know what, your father always do this kind of stunts before."

Tin went to clean himself while Can is busy nudging his phone when suddenly he saw Darrell calling him. "Hey what's up? How's vacation treating you?" He went to the bed to comfortably rest himself while waiting for Darrell to answer. But the only word he heard from him is a simple hello. "Darrell is something wrong? Are you alright?" He heard another sigh. "I am good and well. But I need to talk to you about something. I need your advise." Seriousness is felt on Darrell's tone. "Sure how can I be of any help?" Darrell tell his story and all that Can did is to listen all this time. Having a good grasp of the situation he knows the dilemma. "If you love him, go for it. Regardless of your social status at the end of the day you are still human with feelings. The code is a guide but it does not merit you your happiness."

Just as Can ended the call Tin went out of the bathroom. "Who's that?" His voice caught him off guard. "Geeez! Can you stop scaring me like that!" Tin just raised one of his brows. He knows that normally no one call or text Can since very select few knows his number. Ignoring Can's remark he continue striding. "Don't change the subject, who was it? Who called you this early in the morning?"