New Friend and Old Enemy

It is Can's first day of formal schooling at the academy.

He is obviously nervous, he somehow got used to how people in the palace treated him but not the way to mingle with others of the same status as he is.
Sure did the basics that he took covered how to address royalty and etiquette but the day to day living amongst their kind is unusual for him.
Can has never been with any other royal other than his grandmother so it is a challenge for him on how to interact with them.

Can quickly check his schedule for his room number.
He is now standing in front of the room that is indicated in his schedule. The silence is eerie, after taking one long breath he hold and turn the knob of the door.
Upon closing the door and facing his classmates, he noticed that everyone is looking at him making him uneasy.
He quickly walk-run to the door at the last row not minding the looks that he is receiving from the group then rest on the desk.

He kept silent and simply waited on his seat.

Not too long their professor arrive, he simply introduce himself and discussed the course outline before being excused and was asked to report at the directors office dismissing the class early without even having his students do their introductions.
With their professor dismissing them one by one Can's classmates flocked out of the room and so does he.

Having done some exploring on the school grounds Can got somehow found his way back to the school fountain wherein their are lots of nearby stalls.
As he is walking, the stranger he saw last time the one who stole his first by accident is once more heading towards his direction. Just as Can the stranger guy recognise him as well and you can see the glare that he is giving Can.

 Just as Can the stranger guy recognise him as well and you can see the glare that he is giving Can

Can take one last look before deciding to ignore the stranger and take a detour.

"Tin!" Someone called right after Can turn around. Which makes him stumble towards another guy.

"Aaaaww!" Can said after falling on the floor butt first.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry, you suddenly turn around." The guy said stretching his hand to help Can stand up.