A Mother's Love

It's been more than a week since Tin got back from visiting his mother Olga.
Everything looks fine, aside from giving his mom a constant text or call he also did video chat with her but he refrain her mother from seeing Can unless they met in person. As the days go by Olga has learned a lot about his son.

Tin is alone for the time being.

With Bran doing some club activities and Chase not answering he wanders across the grounds of Glorious. It's about an hour before Can will be done for his last class of the day.
Wednesday has been treating him nicely. After sending Can a short text message he end up waiting on a nearby bench as he await for Can to come out of his last class.

Unfortunately he is seeing a rather ominous scene coming his way. With his minions next to him he walks like a diva at a runway show.
Tin quickly move to avoid getting his mood ruined. After a few skips, he manage to avoid having a unwanted confrontation with Hyrein.

Days went by fast and the school year is almost over.

Students are cramming to submit all the final requirements not because it's mandatory to pass the subjects but because it means the most anticipated vacation is also just few days away.

"Did you pack everything you need?" Tin asked Can before the latter zipped his luggage. He grab it and pull it over next to the door. "I already did! You helped me with packing my stuff remember?" He is poking Tin's right cheek to emphasize the idea that Tin seem to forget.

The two of them decided to spend the first week of their vacation with Olga before heading straight to Can's home right after.
As soon as they settled their things, Tin began driving towards Olga's house. Can has not told his grandmother about his plan because he intend to surprise her by coming home with Tin's mom with them.

The sun is about to rise and the dark sky started to show signs of crimson. "Tin let's go grab some snack on a drive thru."
As soon as Tin sees the fastfood signage he quickly reduce his speed and head for the line of cars waiting in queue.
The two are now again back in the road. Luckily, the traffic is not heavy as it normally would. "Tin, here have some nuggets." Can said as he try to feed him using a fork which is very well accepted as Tin is starting to feel starve. The feeding keeps on repeating until the pack of food turns to a useless pile of trash.

About past ten in the morning a car pulled over in front of Olga's house which caught the attention of Alice that is busy watering the flowers that is now blooming.
"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Alice squealed. Upon hearing, Olga turn the stove and rush towards where she heard the high pitch noise which obviously came from his only companion in the house. "Alice! Alice! What's wrong?!" She suddenly stop dead in her track when he saw a young man standing in front of his house. "Tin!" She said. "Why? How c-come you are here?" Tin beam the sweetest smile he can muster. "Hi mom! So nice to be back." Olga quickly run for a hug so tight that it was like the last time she can hug him.
She breaks the hug and saw someone behind Tin. "Is he the one?" Olga asked him and her son nodded happily at him.
"You look like your Dad! Except for the eyes. You got Letizia's eyes." Can come closer. "They always tell me that back home. It's so nice to meet you uhhm not sure if it's polite to call you auntie or Godmother as Tin told me you are my Godmother." Olga tap Can by his shoulder and smile. "Call me mom just like Tin! I am waiting for him to bring you here. Come inside, we'll have a lot to talk." She lead the way inside the house. "Mom! I'm your son not him!" Tin said complained jokingly. "I know but I'm just thrilled to finally meet him." Olga winks at him.

Once inside Olga sits with them while Alice head over the kitchen to bring in some refreshments.
"So, how was the travel? It's a bit far." Before anyone can answer Alice is back with a tray on her hands. "You can interrogate them but let them have something to quench on first." She laid the tray down and fill the glasses. "Oh! I forgot, Can this is Alice she is a friend and the one who keeps me company." Can quickly shot up from his seat and go for a shake hand which Alice obliges. "Pleasure meeting you, I'm Can Stelly." Alice smile at her. "Such a well mannered lad." Upon hearing it Tin cannot helped but hold his laughter. Can hit him with his elbow.

"I'll cook something special. In the mean time why don't you rest up a bit. I can tell you both get up early just to get here at this time." Olga kisses them both before heading upstairs but Alice hold them up. "Will you be fine sharing the room for now? I need to prepare the other room for Can."

If someone can see the scene it will look like Alice face is actually saying  just go and stay together so I won't need to prepare another room.
Of course she is happy to do so but messing up with the two.

"Are you offering, if that's the case I'll accept that!" Can said and sheepishly smile at Alice. "I take it back, you are ill-mannered! You better go upstair and reproduce!" Olga hit Alice badly because Can is so embarrass and is as red as a ripe tomato. "Will you shut up and let them go. We need to cook for lunch!"
Tin and Can is amuse with the exchange. "Now boys, rest up. Will wake you up once we are done with the food." That's the final cue for the two of them to head for the room and rest.

A little before the clock hits twelve noon, Olga head upstairs to wake the boys up.
Upon opening the door she cannot control the tears in his eyes.

"They look cute together don't they?" Alice said as she stand behind Olga

"They look cute together don't they?" Alice said as she stand behind Olga. "Yes, you are right. But I'm worried." Alice rub her hands on Olga's back to show her support. "You have to be strong. The hard part is yet to come. For now, just enjoy the moment forget about everything focus on them."

Alice heads down ahead Olga and finish the final touches on the table while Olga is waking up the boys.

"Tin. Can. Wake up. Lunch is almost ready." She tap Tin lightly. Not long enough Tin begin to repeatedly toss himself and flick open his sleepy eyes. "Love, lunch is being set up. Go wake Can up and freshen up so we can eat together."  He simply nodded at her.

Olga and Alice are already seated when Tin and Can descend the staircase.

"Boys! Hurry up!" Alice said excitedly. "Your mom put all her energy and skill for this lunch especially for both of you." She continued.