Tricksters

At last weekend came.

Unfortunately, there was a downpour since Friday afternoon and they decided to call their plans off. Can is particularly excited so he was a bit disappointed.
"Can! Stop being narcissistic about us not going. It's raining so heavy." Tin tried to convince him but Can just rolled on his bed with the sheets on and he like a human spring roll.
All Tin was able to do is massage his temples.

The whining continues and it seems like Tin is looking after a kid who's grounded.

"It's going to be an amazing weekend

"It's going to be an amazing weekend." Tin said with sarcasm to himself.

"Are you saying something?"

"Me? No, I'm just making myself comfortable in here." Tin evaded Can's questioning.

Just like Can, his friend Darrell who is the mind behind the plan on going for a swim on weekends is pouting since last night and Bran is having the same agony Tin is subjected to.
Bran hand him a cup of hot chocolate before sitting next to him on the couch.

"What do you think about Tin's brother?" This caught Bran's attention. He places his Line Village themed mug on the table.

"Do you notice how he looked at him? It's similar to how both brothers adore can with the way they look at him." Darrell sighed. "I do hope I am wrong with my judgement." He continues.

"Yeah. As far as I know Tin thinks highly of his brother and Can is a brewing storm if what we see is true." Bran said.

"Never mind that. I think what you need to worry right now is me being with you in this cold weather. You are in danger." Bran teases.

He started giving Darrell pecks and baby kisses. His erection is getting visible since he is only wearing his boxers.

Darrell grab Bran's enlarge manhood and started to stroke it. He can see Bran in ecstasy, he is biting his lip while eyes are both closed and now even his breathing became laboured.

Bran's eyes shot wide open.

"Why did you stop?" You can see the disappointment in his voice.

"Hmm I just want to rest. You were doing me three times to fives times daily." After saying that Darrell head back to his bed and rest his body.

"Well, let's see you try stopping me." Bran said while running after him with a mischievous grin.

Tin is in deep thought about what Can's grandmother told him.
It's not that he doesn't trust her but more of he is afraid of what he is going to find out after. At the same time he's inner self is urging him to go look and find out whatever it is. He was like that for quite some time while looking at Can who is now sleeping while the sheet is rolled on his body.