A Royal's First

Party, that's is something everybody is talking about all over Glorious. Being a royal does not mean you can't enjoy party like every normal teenager would.
This party is not your typical glam up and then dance in sweet melodies hell no! Being in an all boys school party means booze, loud music and having a great time.

Done buying there own outfits, Tin and his friends are on their way back to the dormitories. It's Friday and the first school week of the semester is finally over.
Bran excuse himself and go ahead since he need to do some grocery for his fridge that is now almost out of stock.
Basically, he just wanted to have some beer and a tubs of ice cream plus chocolates so that he does not need to go down every time he craves or if the store hours are over.
Tin and Chase bid them their goodbyes to Bran as they parted ways.

With a list in his mind to go through, Bran scan each section and fill his cart with toiletries, a new bottle of lotion, moisturiser, eight tubs of ice cream with chocolate, blueberry and salted caramel flavours, several bars of chocolates, a pack of canned beer, bottles of wine and a single bottle of whiskey.
Making sure that he has everything that he needs he head for the counter and settle the payment.

"Kindly set this package for delivery on my room. Here's the details." Bran said to the attendant of the store.

The attendant responsible for delivery nod and check for any missing information on the slip. Once it is confirmed Bran walks out of the grocery store.

As he walks out he saw Darrell waiting in line on a refreshment store. He quickly jog towards where Darrell is and surprise him of his awesome presence.

"Hey! You alone?" Bran said as he wrap his arms around Darrell's shoulders that almost made the young royal jump in surprise.

Darrell turn a little only to find Bran next to him

"Oh it's you! I felt thirsty so I went here to buy some lemonade." Darrell replied.

Bran just smile and nod at him.
He is done buying his drink when he remember that Bran is just next to him.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Darrell ask.

"No, I'm good. But I can sure use some company." Bran replied.

"Where?" He simply respond.

"I am thinking of watching a series that seems to be hitting online right now. Care to join me?" Bran ask him.

"What about your friends?" He ask back.

"Oh, those losers. Tin said his has headache and wants to retire early since he got drained checking the stores for our outfit tomorrow for the party. Chase, he said he is not in the mood and just wanted to stay and get wrinkled in his room and luckily I saw you, so are you coming?" Bran said trying to convince him.

"Well, I guess I'm free for the rest of today." Darrell said.

"Then it's settled. We should be going." He replied.

When they arrive at Bran's front door, they both saw the groceries that Bran bought few minutes ago already delivered. He quickly open the door and grab his groceries inside the kitchen. Seeing that it is too many for Bran alone, Darrell grab the rest and walk next to Bran at his kitchen counter.

Bran set some pasta he did and heat it before placing it into the table with some wine to complement the food. After they finished their quick meal the next thing that Bran did is to set the flat screen television and play a series entitled Game of Thrones.
Episode one is already rolling when Bran place a beer in front of them and open one and started gulping on it as he watched the series.
An entire pack is already down and the two of them are sober.

Somehow on one of the episodes a shocking scene made their eyes pop out of their sockets.
It's the scene where Loras is having sex with guy.
Both Bran and Darrell felt awkward at that time. Seeing that it's almost one in the morning they decided to call it a day. Darrell is ready to leave when Bran stopped him. He is convincing him to sleep over since it's not safe for him to go especially he is drunk.
Darrell agreed so he decided to stay. After both of them fix themselves for the bed Bran turn off the lights and then it started to rain.

Darrell is still having difficulty sleeping despite being intoxicated by liquor. He close his eyes and tried to get some sleep.
He is almost falling into slumber when he felt an arm cuddle him.

Opening his eyes he saw Bran facing on him while his hand is hugging his very torso

Opening his eyes he saw Bran facing on him while his hand is hugging his very torso. He got petrified at his position. Then he felt the young royals legs intertwined with his.
Darrell look into Bran, unsure of what he needs to do. Then Bran's eyes started to open and look at him back.

"I wonder what it feel kissing a guy just like the ones we watched." Bran said out of nowhere.

"I don't know, I haven't tried it." Darrell responded.

Bran did not said any word after that but he started to shorten the distance between him and Darrell. Then Darrell find himself staring at Bran with their faces less than an inch away from each other.
Darrell cam feel Bran's breath.

The next thing Darrell knows is that he is kissing Bran on his lips. It felt so soft and the young prince started to devour his lips. Darrell responded, their kiss deepened and then he felt Bran asking access to his mouth which he gladly give.
Bran invade Darrell's mouth with his tongue. He make sure not to miss any spot.
Darrell can no longer hold it and a moan escape from his mouth.

"Hmmmmmmmm." Darrell said.

Then he saw Bran's hand lift the hem of his shirt and started to pinch his nipples making him bent due to the sensation.
Bran went on top of him and he can feel both of their erections getting in contact with each other even if they still have their clothes on. One by one Bran remove the clothing that is covering Darrell's body. He started with the shirt before pulling off the boxer that Darrell is wearing and he also did the same to himself.
Both of them went back to kissing each other moaning from time to time. Good thing the rooms at Glorious are sound proof, if not Darrell's moan will fill the halls in the middle of the night.

A loud continuous knock wakes up Bran from his sleep. He saw Darrell still naked sleeping next to him. His head is cracking due to pain from hangover. He remembers everything that happened last night.
He quickly fix himself and look at his rooms peephole to see who is knocking outside his doors.

"Shit!" He panic when he saw Tin on the other side of the door.

Bran peek from his half open door.

"What took you long?" He said before pushing Bran away from the door and continue walking inside.

His eyes widen in horror when he saw Darrell under the covers on Bran's bed.

"Fuck!" Tin exclaimed before he turn away and close the door after him.

Tin finally take his leave.