Where is He?

Hey fellas! The update is slow so sorry about that.
Anyway I am wishing you all a prosperous new year.

Pissed off.

Hyrein cannot find any reason as to why Tin is being heels over head to Can. His teeth gritted against each other. The grip on the cup he is holding is getting tighter by each passing second.
He is regretting the decision to stay at Glorious, Tin always stay on campus during breaks it's the first he heard about him vacationing. He has never done that, not even with Chase or Bran.
"Now he is willing to go all for that Can." Hyrein spat as he walk.

It was the beginning of the school year.

Hyrein is all excited about going to Glorious like all his siblings has done. It is like a dream come true. With all the excitement rushing in his system he failed to notice that he is about to ran into certain someone, and the inevitable happened.
With his balance lost he is now just seconds from hitting the cemented floor. But his luck may seem not yet running out. Just before he fall down completely the one whom he bump into catches him.
"Hey! Are you alright?" Hyrein is mesmerised. It's like staring on an angel. He straightened out his clothes before proceeding to thank the guy who just helped and saved him from grave embarrassment for falling. "I am fine. Thank you so much for your help." The man looked at him. "Next time be more careful." Then he left.
After that Hyrein composed himself and proceed to the room where the orientation is supposed to be held. He passes to the glass door only to find students that are no more than thirty.
Right after the orientation is over they were all instructed where to find their respective dorm room.

It's the first day of school.

Excitement, anxiousness and all sorts of emotion and feeling is now swirling around him. Everything seems to be so normal, he was able to make friends.
At lunch time he is holding is tray but all table has been occupied. He keep on checking for any vacant space he can find. With luck on his side he was able to spot one though he need to share table.
He approach the table. "Uhmm, excuse me. Every table is full do you guys mind sharing?" The boys look around and saw that the cafeteria is full house that time. "Sure." The guy said and Hyrein take one of the vacant seat. "I am Hyrein. How about you guys?" Both of them look at him. "This is Bran and I am Chase. We are fresher here." They started eating while having a bit of conversation while another guy join in the table. "Sorry to keep you waiting I need to make a quick detour to the restroom." Once he settled in he notice Hyrein. "I see we have company." They look at his direction. "This is Tin and that  boy there is Hyrein he join in since all the table is full." Tin just nod and they all proceed to eat.
He is looking at Tin from the side of his vision.

Eventually Hyrein became close with Chase and his gang especially with Tin although they are from two different sections

Each day they went to lunch at the usual table. They somehow became the popular table because of the looks they all possess and despite being not the heir to their respective monarchies they all are of equal wit or more so even popular than the actual heirs.
It is even usual to receive gifts of appreciation or simply other students who wanted to be known to them and this is what drives Hyrein to be overly obsessed.

"Did you see Tin? He is such a dazzle! They say he is still single. I want to try my luck with him." This pique Hyrein's. "Stop being so delusional." The boys who are talking suddenly turn towards Hyrein. "Tin will not bother with you." He started to walk away. "Just so you know he is not single. We've been together for quite some time so quit dreaming."

Tin walk to his class with everyone looking at him. He felt awkward. When Bran came in to his vision he hurriedly make a run for him. "The hell Tin what's the matter with you?" He pull Bran away without even bothering to answer. "Did I have anything in my face? All those students back their they are looking at me." Bran scratches his cheek using his pointing finger. "Aren't they always do?" He told Tin. "No, it's different."

They are walking to the cafeteria when the three of them notice the intense attention.

A student stop them from their tracks. "Is it true?" His forehead creases. "What are you talking about exactly?" "So you haven't heard about it yet." Tin is losing his patience. "Just fucking tell me what is it."

Lunch was over and Tin's mood is unusually off since that confrontation.

"What the hell Hyrein!" Tin spat at him. "What's with all this false claim that you are spreading about us being together." He is furious, and felt betrayed. "Tin! I know it's lot to take in but I only said that to help you. But then I realised we can make it real. We can make this thing between us work." He punches the wall next to Hyrein. "Stop spreading that we are together because we are not and we will never be. Get that in your head."
He passed by Hyrein purposely bumping him on his sides. Bran and Chase saw it. They just tap him on the shoulders and he was left there standing trying to hold his own ground that is starting to break.

As he walk, those memories keeps on flashing on repeat inside his head. The pain he carry weighs double knowing that Tin has fallen for another guy and that is what he cannot accept. A newcomer, someone he just met yet he manage to make Tin bend.

"I will not let it just like that Can. I won't."

The royal household of the crown prince is busy at the early morning. The prince himself will be arriving. Everybody wanted to make sure all that is needed that morning is well taken care of given that the prince has been away for too long on a diplomatic mission. Another is that he is known to be strict.

The servants lined up while waiting anxiously to greet the young royal upon his arrival. Even the chief of household is tense. The waiting comes to a halt when the main door open widely revealing the the young royal.
Wearing a bright yellow suit bearing the insignia of their house he is spectacle anyone will surely awe at the sight if him.

The tension hyped when the prince began to walk inside

The tension hyped when the prince began to walk inside. He began inspecting the furnitures, then he look at the servants if they look presentable should a visitor comes in. They are lucky he finds nothing to be worried about.
He then proceed to sit at the longest part of the sofa set and cross his legs before turning to the chief of household.

"Where is Tin? The semestral break should be around this time. Did he not come home again?"