Warmth

Tin saw Can move away from him and it is to painful for him to bare.

"I haven't showered yet Tin. Can I at least take one before we can continue." Can said. Tin's spirit is lift up and nod. Can proceeded to the shower. "You are so stupid Tin!" He said to himself before giving a mocking and embarrassing laugh for himself.
Tin cannot wait for Can anymore so he strip of what he is wearing and barge in on the shower room. Luckily, Can is to carried away from the heat of the moment and forgot to lock the door. With the water running the steam of the shower fill the room and with his eyes close Can did not notice that Tin is already standing behind him eyes glued on his body that is now filled with water droplets.
Tin gulped continuously, his throat felt dry just by seeing Can's back naked. Slowly Tin walk closer to Can, he can now feel the water squirting at him randomly after it hits Can's body.

Tin wrapped both his shaky palms to Can's torso and place his chin on Can's shoulder blades. The moment Can felt something touched his skin he quickly shot hi eyes open only to find Tin encasing him also naked.

"Tiiiinnn! Why are you here?" He asked but Tin did not give any answer instead he shorten the gap between them. Can despite the shock recovered and now he can feel something hard is placed in between his thighs.
"I can't wait. You won't think it's too much if I join you?" Can's breathing grew heavy with Tin humping on his back while both of them are standing and Can is getting aroused he knows it and he can feel it with his erection starting to become obvious.

"Your skin is so soft and smooth Can." Shiver run to his body after Tin traces the ledge of his spine. Then Can felt something big and hard is poking his behind. He knows exactly what that thing is but his mind is saying it's too big to fit on him. "I don't think I can handle that." He said which made Tin smirk. "Trust me you will just be fine." His voice is serene and husky. Tin started to pinch both of Can's nipples and suck on his wet neck occasionally licking it. Purple marks are now visible on Can's shoulder blades. Tin swing Can slowly making the boy face him. "Suck me." Those words echoed on Can's ears.
With Tin's hand on his head pushing him to kneel Can find himself holding Tin's long and steel hard manhood both on his hands while jerking it from time to time. Can gagged when he tried to swallow Tin's whole length, his eyes are teary.
Tin sat at the flooring and rest his back against the wall with Can still sucking him with an up and down motion. With Can's face directly on his crotch are Tin has a fine access on Can's back all the way down to the young royal's glory hole. With his finger already wet Tin massages the entrance of Can's hole while lightly poking it in.

First Tin started teasing him with occasional poking on his hole while Can is still sucking him.
"Aaaahhhhhhh!" Can shout when Tin inserted half of his index finger inside. "Sorry I did not meant to hurt you. Just bare with it, it will help you prepare for the real deal." Tin said in a comforting tone. Not too long Can got used to Tin's finger until the guy added one more and then another making three fingers thrusting on Can.
"I think you are ready." Tin declared. With the water still gushing from the shower head, Tin pull Can so that the boy is facing him while his manhood started to penetrate Can.
Can gnash his teeth together with the pain he is being subjected to right now although Tin is trying his very best to be as gentle as he could. But Can is the perfect definition of tightness.
With that being said Tin is having a hard time controlling himself to ram his tool on Can's wet hole.

"Aaaahhhhh! Hmmmmmpp!! Please be gentle!" Can pleaded when Tin accidentally push himself in.

"So tight! You are choking my tool with that tight hole of yours!!" Tin said excitedly.

Can is feeling both pain and pleasure mixed together when Tin began to thrust inside of him. The push and pull motion is driving the sanity out of Can's being. Pleasure rushed in to both of them.
Tin's movements became animalistic. For his first time with a boy he is adjusting well and performing beyond his expectation. They did a lot of position that are foreign idea for Can.

Heavy breaths filled the four corners of the room, sweat moisten their entangled bodies. Can felt strange, it's like something inside of him is spilling out.

"Did it hurt? Am I too hard a while ago?" Can just shake his head though he is feeling a bit of discomfort. With the rain still heavy on the outside they both went to a deep slumber.

The smell of honey and pancakes invigorate Can's sleepy nostrils. He quickly shot up and remove the comforter that covers his bare naked body.

"Aaawwwww!" Can hissed when he felt a jolt of pain on his behind. "I think we overdid it last night." He continue to walk slowly towards the kitchen. As he pass by his mirror his eyes widen in shock, on his neck down to his upper chest area are a group of collective purplish marks. Can is lost for words, wearing turtleneck top will not even cover the entirety of the hickeys.

Theo is sitting next to the road with a skateboard on his hand.

From where he is, a perfect view came into his vision. A tall guy with perfectly white skin, lean body built and a adorable smiling face.

"Chase!" He called, the boy turn around but is not able to see where the voice is coming from. "Hey! Over here!!" Theo waved at him.

With a smile beaming on his face Chase started to walk where Theo is.

Chase sat next to Theo on the pavement while putting the weight of his body on his arms that are extended and pressing on the ground

"How are you doing?" Chase asked him out of the blue. "Doing fine, nothing much of a happening." Theo replied while playing on the wheel of the skateboard that is in front of him.
Then silence envelope them. No one dared to speak only the sound of the wind blowing and the birds chirping can be heard. They stayed like that for a good ten minutes but it felt like hours have passed, then Theo stand up and brush the dirt off of him.
"My stomach is rumbling, what ti grab a bite with me?" Theo asked but somewhere inside him is hoping that the guy next to him will tag along. No words where spoken by Chase he just nod, stand up and wait.
"So where do we eat?" Chase finally said.
Theo put his hands on Chase shoulder that made the guy raised his brow.

PS: I accidentally publish it earlier so I have to undo it! 😂😂😂