Good Morning

The party is just heating up but the commotion that involves Tin and Chase have completely messed up the supposedly fun night for their group.
With Chase storming out of the venue completely ignoring him he went back to look for Darrell who sits with a sober Can at the lobby. Not far from where they are is Tin who is inching closer and closer. Bran observe the scene as Tin help Can stand up and aid him to walk. The two of them looks like drunken masters on typical Chinese movie.

"Let's get you home." Tin said as he place Can's arm on his shoulder so he can better support him.

Bran and Darrell were left behind.

When morning came, Can woke up in an unfamiliar room. Next to him is Tin who is only wearing his boxer brief, snoring lightly.
Can has a blurry memory of what happened last night. As he is busy contemplating how he end up on Tin's room the guy beside him move and hug him like a life size teddy bear. It felt awkward for Can, for the first time he slept with someone he is unrelated to. Then it all sink in.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" Can shout.

"Fire! Fireeeeeeeeee! Where's the fire?" Tin stand up and panicking also.

Can stared at him. His gaze got focus on Tin's crotch area with his manhood in it's morning glory that is pointing directly at Can's face. Tin saw it as well and felt the awkwardness.

"Aaaahhhh! You pervert!" Can shout as he continue hitting Tin using his balled fist.

"Calm down! I don't intend it that way plus it's normal for guys after sleep!" Tin said trying to console the bursting Can from the continuous hitting.

But Can does not listen to his reasoning. So he went on top of Can covering the boy's entire body with his. Their skin made contact and a jolt of electricity is felt by them. Not only that, Can can also feel Tin's erected brushing on his pelvic area. The hardness is too obvious for Can to simply ignore it.
Tin look at him in the eye, no one dares to break their eye contact. Can swallow as Tin stare at him looking into his inner soul while he held Tin on his biceps.
Smirking, Tin adjusted a little for their comfort and began to grind at Can. Being a gifted man, Can felt how hard, long and big Tin is. He continue grinding as his attempt to kiss Can on his lips but Can look away.

"What's wrong with you? We've kiss twice already." Tin said then he use one of his hands to align Can face with him before he started devouring Can's lips.

Can's grip on Tin's biceps tighten as the boy continue to invade his lips. Tin felt the pressure of Can's grip.

"Hmmmmmm." Can said as Tin beg for an entrance but he did not open up.

Tin break their kiss and rest his body completely on top of Can with his face facing on Can's neck.

"Why are you still against it? It's our third kiss already." Tin said but Can kept his silence.

Bran and Darrell wake up late the following day. Darrell can still feel the soreness of his hole. Last night, after they reached his room Bran started kissing him which end up on four rounds of pleasure. He can still feel something leaking from his behind and the smell of Bran's fluid is also radiating from him.
Walking is a no good for Darrell since Bran did him well.

The week after the party rumours about the incident on Saturday night spreads like wildfire. The campus has heard several versions already.
Can woke up with Tin still snugging at him. Yes, he sleeps with Tin the whole weekend. It's either Tin's room or his. Right now, they are at his room. He does not know how to deal with Tin and his antics about wanting to sleep beside him.
He remember their previous discussion. Can sighed, Tin is simply the kind of guy that don't follow a simple reasoning he is very complicated. Still he can't believe how sleeping with him makes a better sleep quality.
Tin is basically with Can ninety six percent of the entire weekend.

Can is already walking to his first class with Darrell of course and he noticed the looks that he is getting from everyone. He ignores the stares but even royals do gossip.
As Can pass by he heard something from one of the guys that irked him. Despite the close proximity their group continue the gossiping.

"I think he is the guy that flirts with Tin and Chase!"

"Really? The one from the party?"

"Yes! Someone saw him hitting with Bran also."

Darrell being an impatient person confronts them head on not only for Can but for Bran as well.

"I think you are educated well enough to know that gossiping can put your own home country in a diplomatic row so I suggest you shut your filthy mouths." Darrell said then smiled at them that stuns Can.

"Have you seen the look at their faces? It's epic!" Can commented while trying to control his bursting laughter.

Can is still laughing when Tin approach him. The way he look at Can is very adoring.

"What are you laughing at?" Tin said as he peck a kiss on Can's rosy cheeks

"Tin!" Can whined.

"What? I did nothing wrong." Tin said making sure most of the students in the area saw what he just did.

Sure thing people started buzzing around looking at them giving silent murmurs and knowing looks.

"By the way, do you want to sleep over or have me sleep over to yours?" Tin ask nonchalantly.

"You guys sleep together?" Darrell said with wide eyes and cannot believe what he just heard.

"We are. It their a problem? I know you sleep with Bran all the time." Tin remarked.

Can stare at Darrell with you need to tell me what's going on look. Darrell simply smile at Can and bid his goodbye to Tin before running away.
Felt cheated, Can follows behind after saying his goodbye to Tin. He is continuously calling his friend that is running now across the hallway.

"Can! Later okay?" Tin shout as he saw the diminishing image of Can.

"So you and that brat?" Someone from behind suddenly speak.

Tin turn around and immediately recognises the guy.

"What's it to you?" Tin retort.

"What's it to me? Tin you rejected me telling me you are straight and now here you are totally heels over head at that brat!" The guy snarls at him.

"Whatever I do is none of your business so stay out of it!" Tin said with a firm tone.

Tin started to walk away from the scene.

"Tell me Tin, how is that brat better than me huh?" The guy said which makes Tin halt taking his steps.

"He is a lot more better than you are in so many ways." Tin replied. His words are hurtful and insulting.

After saying that Tin walk away not minding the guy is babbling behind him. All he knows right now is that Can is meant for him and anyone who goes in their way is nothing but nuisance that needs to be eradicated.

P.S. I am still thinking who is the best one to portray this guy. Can you give me any recommendations?