Are We Friends?

Resting as he watched on the sidelines, Bran is still catching his breath after doing some set of badminton and tennis game.

Suddenly, the crowd cheer so loud.

Turning his head to where the cheering is coming from Bran's attention is caught by a group of young royals playing on the volleyball court.

Still sweating, he decided to sit and let his breathing go back to normal while playing on the badminton racket on his hand that he used during his match earlier

Another loud cheer echoed inside the court when Darrell hit the ball back with a majestic spike that made his receiver stumble on the floor grunting.
Bran who is watching on the sidelines saw how good Darrell is at his play. He is amazed how Darrell drive the game to their team's favour. Soon, the game is over and it is a game won by Darrell's. Thanks to his nice game play and smart moves.

The players started to de-clog the court and head out for the shower to freshen up. Darrell pick up his bag and head out.
As Darrell walk, several other players greeted, congratulated and admired him for an exceptional game he did at the court.

Bran keep an eye on Darrell

Darrell is already under the shower, the water removes the dirt and sweat that stains his lean figure. After doing his thing and making sure he is well cleaned he stepped out of shower only to find an eye catching scene.
Bran with water droplets on his body and a towel wrapped around in his waist is being stared by a pair of black irises.
As Darrell head for the locker where he place his things to grab his bag Bran noticed his approach and congratulated him for the nice game which Darrell only gave a nod.

Dressed, Darrell is about to turn the knob of the door when someone tap his shoulder halting his movement. When he look back, Darrell saw it is Bran who tapped him.

"Is there something you need?" Darrell asked him looking straight into Bran's eyes.

"Uhmm, it's ah.. yes here." Bran said as he show his hand with a hanky on it. It's the same hanky Darrell dropped the other day.

"Hey! That's mine. Thanks!" Darrell said delightedly. Then he proceed walking towards the bench area where Can is waiting for him.

The two of them decided to do some afternoon snack together in a nearby cafe. He texted Can that he is on his way to where he is and asked him to wait for him.
Wind blew that brings a cool breeze on the humid afternoon. Then he heard heavy steps that started to catch pace. When he look at his back, it is no less than Bran who is skipping as if trying to catch up with him. He dismissed the thought knowing that they are not even friends to begin with.

"Wait up!" Bran shout at him.

Darrell stop on his track and wait for Bran.

"Yes? Is there anything I can do for you?" Darrell said.

"Nothing really I just wanted to walk with you. You know it's boring to walk alone." Bran explained.

Puzzled, Darrell just nod at Bran and started to walk. Both of them are silent, not even a single word is uttered but Bran keep a keen eye at Darrell who is walking so casually. Then both of them shout at the same time.

Darrell has a worried face seeing Can on the same table with Tin. The one almost break his neck earlier this week. Not only that, Tin is resting his head on Can's shoulder.
Just as Darrell, a quizzical look is plastered at Bran's face. He just saw Tin with Can. The one he bullied the last time.

"Can! Let's go I'm hungry!" Darrell whined as he stand next to where Can is seated.

Tin looked at Bran who is interrupting his rest by urging Can to go with him. His eyes furrowed.

"Where are you two going?" Chase asked.

"We intend to go to the ice cream parlour. The one at the square." Darrell replied.

"Really? Can I go with you guys?" He asked again.

"I guess so, right Can?" Darrell replied checking out if Can agrees with the idea.

Can just nod at Darrell.
Standing from where he is seated, Can picks up his phone on the table. Chase did the same, and stand up waiting for Can and Darrell to bid goodbye.
All three of them turn around and started to walk towards the campus square. To everyones surprise, Tin put his arm around Can's shoulder and walk with them. Bran is the last one to stand out of option since he does not want to be left alone.

Can is shocked beyond shock.

"Tin! What kind of tricks are you planning now?" Chase said as he walk next to Tin.

"What exactly do you mean?" Tin asked with a raised brow.

"You know what I meant, you started acting friendly with him. The last time I check you were in the verge of snapping his neck." Chase replied.

"Can I not be friend with him? Besides, I'm sure it's okay with him right?" Tin said asking Can at the same time.

"Sure." Can said timidly and unsure.

"See?" Tin said smiling then pulling Can even more closer to him.

Chase just shake his head in disbelief.
Arriving at the parlour, Tin quickly ask them to go find a seat while he and Can do ordering. Both Chase and Bran look at each other because of Tin's unlikely behaviour.

"Chase what flavour do you want? I'll buy for you." Can said which made the boy smile.

"I'll go for strawberry,and an extra scoop of cheese and caramel flavour please." Chase responded.

After that Can do the same for Darrell. After getting their orders Can walk to where the counter is. He passed by Tin completely ignoring him.

"Tin! I'll go for blueberry." Bran said.

"Fine!" Tin said uninterestingly.

He followed Can to the counter. When he arrive Can is already talking to guy manning the counter who is flirting with Can.
Tin does not like how the man is looking and speaking with Can. Pissed off from the way Can treated him he decided to do some payback.

"Babe! What is taking you so long? I'll have two more additional orders." Tin said with a grin on his face.

Can is astounded. Tin just called him babe and the man on the counter is shock hearing how Tin address him. Once they are done the two of them walk to where the boys are waiting for them.
He chose to sit next to Darrell of course and Tin sit next to the other side with his friends.

They started eating their respective ice cream.
Can is enjoying his cone when Tin suddenly snatch it from him and lick on his ice cream. Can's eyes widen in shock. After taking a lick, Tin hand it back to Can who don't know how to react.

"Do you like to taste mine Can?" Chase asked him.

Before Can is able to answer Tin literally shove his cone to Can.