Break

Just like any normal school, Glorious has semestral or term break that usually last for a week. During this time all students are required to leave the school grounds to make time for general cleaning of the campus, inspection and renovation.
Students are no longer require to enrolled since all of their fees and dues are paid one time big time at the beginning of the school year.
Since most of the young royals are off on school a lot of social gathering happens in this time of the year.

Can is walking towards his room upon completing his last subject with a chocolate bar on his hand. He still need to pack his things. Upon arriving at his room he sat on the living area. From the nearby window he can see students pulling their luggages and or waiting for the shuttle. It's like an apocalypse has hit the school and everyone is evacuating.
Going home is a good thing. He can see his granny plus a break from school is so much rewarding. Yet, Can will miss his good friends the thought make him a bit down. But Can being himself he always look at the bright side and started to pack his own belongings.
It did not took much for Can to finish packing.
Checking his things and everything is almost ready. He no longer need a plane ride, since his home is just hours away. He stoke his luggages near the door and is waiting for his driver to arrive when his phone ring. He quickly answer it.
"Hi granny! I can't wait to see you." I am fine before you know it I am already in front of you." Can smile and occasionally nod during the conversation as if his granny is just in front of him. "I will, alright bye!"

When Can turn around to face the door once more he is surprised. "Leaving without seeing me?" Can smiled at Tin who is now leaning on his door frame with a smirk. Tin closes the door behind and lock it before pulling Can over. "Don't tell me you're leaving without saying your goodbye?" Can just hug Tin tightly. "Of course not, I am just fixing my things." Tin blew kisses all over Can's face and even on his neck. The kisses tickled Can making him fall on the couch next to him. But Tin did not stop, he continue kissing him until he find the spot he is aiming for. Can moaned when Tin suck on his neck near his collar blades.
Then Can started to unbutton Tin's polo revealing the perfect white skin and toned muscles. "Such a naught!" Tin smile and continue to kiss him while Can is now admiring Tin's awesome built. Tin's hand caresses Can's back.
Both of them naked, Can is now down on his knees while sucking Tin who is sitting at the couch eyes closed, his teeth biting his lower lip and both of his hands on Can's head gripping on his black locks. Can lick the shaft until the tip of Tin's head. The scene is too erotic that Tin can no longer stand just seeing Can work on him. Tin pull Can over on too of him their bodies press together being they are both in the couch. Tin spread Can's butt cheeks and play on his boy's entrance using his middle finger. Can's eyes shot open when Tin slide his long finger in. "Uhmmmm!" Can's hand hold on Tin's shoulder firmly. After few more push and pull Tin added another finger, while Can is now sucking on his nipple. Purplish marks are now all over his chest. "I think you are ready for the real deal." Can just nod to him.
With his back against the couch Tin can clearly see Can as he position himself on top of him. Slowly Can lower himself enveloping Tin's steel hard manhood into his hole. Can whimper in pain as Tin go deeper inside of him. "Ahhhhh! You are tight as always." Tin declared when he felt himself fully sunk inside of Can. As soon as Can settles and the pain becomes bearable he move up and down making Tin gasps in pure pleasure while his face is facing upward and both eyes tight shut.
They did a lot of position on top of the couch, Tin sitting on the couch, standing and even the missionary style. Tin knows how to please Can and the spot he needs to hit to perfectly turn can into insanity. "It's soooo gooooddddd! Faaaassterrr Tinnnnn!" The voice that is moaning feels like angels herald to Tin's ears. Both of them are already panting when Tin saw how the veins on Can's neck surfaces followed by a hot liquid squirting on his chest. Seeing this Tin increases his speed and then he felt Can grab tight on him. "I'm cominnngggggg!!!" With that Can's inside is filled with Tin's little swimmers.
"It was very satisfying and amazing. I can't wait for more." Can smiled after hearing those words from Tin.

They took the shower together. After getting dress Can got a message that his driver has arrived and is now waiting for him. "Just in time." Tin smirk. With all his things packed the only thing that is left to do is to bring the luggages to the parking area where the car is waiting for Can.
"I'm going to miss you big time." Can said as they are riding the elevator. "Me too." Then he messes with Can's soft and black locks. "You better be careful and don't ever forget you have a boyfriend, alright?" Can nod.

When they arrive at the designated parking Can is greeted by his driver along with one more lady to assist Can in his entire travel back home.
The helpers put the luggages on the other car and Tin bid his goodbye to Can with a kiss while Can's attendants are too busy that they missed the golden opportunity. Tin watch as Can's car sped away. Sighing he started walking to pick his own things.

After hours on the road Can felt a light tap on his shoulders. "We are here young master." Can quickly step out of the car and thank his driver and attendant for taking care of him.
Mitchel open the door for him.
Can is as always amaze by how grand the place is.
He quickly gone up to greet his granny unfortunately she is already fallen asleep while waiting for Can to arrive.

Can has been catching up with his granny since his arrival filling her in with stories about school and the good stuff he did with his new circle of friends

After hours of story telling Can is left on his own playing on his phone when he heard a knock on his door.

"Young master it is me Mitchel." Can instructed the butler to come in. "You don't have to call me young master, simply Can is enough." The man just smile at how humble Can is. He remember Can's father, he is as humble as Can in front of him right now.
"Oh! I forgot, someone is downstairs waiting for you." Can is puzzled as to who might visit him since no one knew where he live or so he thought so.

"Hey! What took you so long?"