Entice

The Queen look at his young prince comfortably hugging another prince. She fan herself using her hand before heading out of the room. She asked Mitchel to be summoned and forbid anyone from entering at the prince room without permission. Her voice is nothing sweet it is authoritative more likely imposing.
Mitchel has a worried look face. "Mitchel I can read your face right now, don't worry I have nothing on my mind yet." The Queen said then massage her temple. "He is a friend of the prince make sure he is well taken care of. I will rest early tonight." She said and Mitchel bid his goodbye and leave the room.

The sun's ray are penetrating the gaps between the curtain on the window. Making Can uncomfortable when it hits his face forcing him to stand up. He felt some weight is on him only to find Tin hugging him never wanting to let him go which make him smile. He glance at the clock at it is already past seven in the morning. Feeling grumpy he freed himself from Tin and head for the bathroom to fix himself.

Tin woke up only to find the half of the bed unoccupied. He heard the sound of gushing water inside the bathroom. "He woke up early?" He asked himself. His thoughts are interrupted when he heard the door creak only to reveal can who just finished fixing himself.

 His thoughts are interrupted when he heard the door creak only to reveal can who just finished fixing himself

"Good morning!" Can instantly focus his attention on the man on top of his bed who just greeted him. Tin is smirking. Instead of greeting him back Can walk towards where Tin is and give him a peck on the lips.
Before he can pull back Tin grab him and lock the young prince in a tight embrace then shower him with baby kisses. Can is tickled and laughing his heart out.
He is still catching his breath when Tin releases him and head for the bathroom.

The palace is already alive.
Both Tin and Can is ready to greet the Queen and they are already on their way to her chamber. The servants ate all smile seeing Tin and Can together. As always they are such good catch for their eyes who is used to seeing only the Queen or Mitchel.
Can knock on the door.
Few more minutes Mitchel peek and then open the door widely giving way to the young princes and greet them respectively. "Good morning too Mitchel, is granny available?" Mitchel smile. "Young Master the Queen is up but she is in an audience with several key officials of the country. It will not be long though." Can peek and wave at his granny. "Tell her that I will be back after her guests leave." Mitchel nod.

While most of the students are out of campus Chase opted to stay for no good reason. He just wanted to figure out what is happening to him. First with Can and now Theo is giving him all the confusion.
To ease the tension on his head he decided to go for a run.

So far he is spending his time training because he felt something is going on with head and his feelings are all mixed up

After doing his run Chase is catching his breath and all sweaty while resting on one of the benches. "Hey! You're not going somewhere for vacation?" He is the last person he wanted to see right now. Before he can answer Theo sat next to him and offering him a bottle of cold water.
Instead of getting the bottle Chase stand up and dusted himself. But Theo grab his arm to stop him. "What do you want?" Theo is astounded by his reaction. "What's wrong with you?" Chase pull his arm away from Theo's hold.

 "What's wrong with you?" Chase pull his arm away from Theo's hold

"Nothing, look I'm sorry not in the mood." Then he started to walk away. But as stubborn as he is Theo snatch his gym bag and pull Chase towards where his dorm room is.
At first Chase is resisting and cursing him all at the same time but then give up knowing how Theo is and besides in terms of strength he is way overpowered by him.

Upon arriving at his room, Theo put the bag on the floor near the bed and Chase is just staring clueless at him. "You can sit or take a shower first." Theo offered. Sighing, Chase pick up some spare clothes in his bag and head for the shower while he is showering Theo is busy preparing some snacks.
After a decent time in the shower Chase come out with only a white towel wrapped around his waist. His milky white completion, well toned abs and perfect stature make Theo stare in awe. Chase cleared his throat after he felt awkward about the stare he is getting from Theo. "Snacks? We can do movies also." Chase grab a cookie and take a bite before heading back to the bathroom after getting his toothbrush from his bag. "Thanks for the effort Theo. I'm not sure why are we doing this." Then he went back to brush his teeth and get dress.
When he comes back from he saw Theo wearing a tank top and sweat pants. For some reason he cannot stop himself from checking out Theo. "Like what you are seeing?" Chase seems to be back to himself. "You wish." He retorted.
Both of them are on the couch and watching some horror flicks and occupy opposite sides of the couch. With the air conditioning unit on full blast the room is eerie cold. Suddenly, Theo felt something heavy is on his shoulders. When he turn it is Chase who is now happily snoozing. Must have been tired from the daily run he did earlier. He can see his hair tousled on his face so Theo clear them by hand combing his hair.
The movie is finished and the credits are now rolling on the screen but Chase is still sleeping.

Chase felt something warm and it is very comforting. For some reason he cannot pinpoint, he wanted this warmth to stay. He is enjoying the comfortable feeling when he felt his legs grow heavy and numb. When he open his eyes the room is dim but the visibility is still good. That is when it hit him. Theo is hugging him, that's the very reason he is feeling warm and the reason he is feeling numb is exactly because Theo's legs are constricting his lower half.
He tries to free himself but Theo is restraining him. "Stay, let's do this for a little bit more." Then he felt Theo run his hands across his torso underneath his shirt. Right now his heart is beating like crazy. Just the mere touch on his skin send sparks and vibrations. "Hey! Are you harassing me? Stop touching me." Theo just laugh at his statement but continue touching him and his body is responding differently the way his mind wanted it to be. "I'm having a boner just by inhaling your scent. If I continue you may find yourself on a different scenario." Hearing that Chase quickly jump away from him but for someone as fast as Theo he grab him back.
A blissful kiss is what Chase had.