Butterflies

Just like any other school, Glorious has a week wherein sports events and foundation activities are being celebrated annually. Not only that it will help harness students potential but it will also show their camaraderie, boost social affiliation and at the same time a way to release stress.
The events and activities are the main focus of the directors speech and announcement yesterday.

One of the best morning on his life. That is how Tin describe waking up on weekend with Can beside him under the same sheet, sleeping on the same bed and cuddling all night long.
He is amuse seeing the sleeping Can.
Adorable, that is how Tin would describe how Can is looking while his face is basically resting in his chest near his armpit. His hands snake around Can's lean yet firm built body. He can feel the softness of Can's milky white skin as his fingers run through the exposed area of the boy's back. Even in sleep can shivers in every touch of Tin's fingers.
Tin blew kisses on Can, nibble on his ear and smell him. These small actions wake up Can but he refuses to open his eyes. Instead he adjust himself so that he is hugging Tin like a koala on a tree trunk.

"Tin stop messing with me." Can's grumpy morning voice is like that of an angel singing heralds for Tin's ear. "I want to sleep more." He pull the sheets so that it covers the both of them at the same time.

With his hands embracing Tin and his face burrowed on his firm shirtless chest he can feel the warmth and the beat of Tin's heart clearly. Then it make sense, he is sleeping with a naked Tin! He quickly shot his eyes up and stand up.

"Whaaaat?!" A deep baritone voice of Tin is oozing with sexiness. "Can what's wrong?" With a puzzled reaction he walk to fetch Can back to his side.

"Yo-you are almost naked!!!" Indeed Tin is only wearing his boxer brief. "Did we sleep all night with you just like that?" The beating of his heart is racing. For someone who is born and raised with his innocence fully intact seeing and sleeping with Tin only on his undergarments is too much for Can to bare.

Tin laughs at the unexpected reaction Can is showing him. They are intimately close while sleeping all night and he is controlling himself not to pounce at his little Can who is undeniably cute.

"It's nothing compare to how I sleep naked each night." Can's eyes shot wide open on Tin's admission who has his eyes rolling.

The two of them did their morning routines together like washing their faces and brushing their teeth. Tin even half joke of taking shower together which made Can throw some dirty laundry at his face. In the end they have don themselves appropriate clothing and decided to eat out at the school square.
With the sun on the rise giving an arduous heat. Can felt thirsty. Being a born gentleman Tin offered to buy something to drink while Can decides what he wants for brunch. Waiting for Tin, he walks to one of the empty park bench nearby enough for Tin to easily spot him.
Can is busy playing on his phone after he sent his grandmother his morning greeting.

"Can!" From a distance Theo saw him on the bench. He quickly run over for him. "Hey! Good morning." He said while offering him some of the takoyaki on his plate that he just bought to share.

"Good morning!" He greeted him back. Looking at the takoyaki which is something Can has never tasted before.

With the drink on his hand, yes drink because Tin only bought one large cup for them to share even the straw is lone. But his forehead instantly crease when he saw Theo near the sitting Can. Taking big strides he reach Can in no time and pull him away without even acknowledging Theo's presence.

 Taking big strides he reach Can in no time and pull him away without even acknowledging Theo's presence

But before they can totally walk away Theo grab Can's other free hand. He is now torn in between two alpha males.

"Put your manners with you, we are still talking." Theo grit his teeth in annoyance about what just Tin did.

"Sorry but my boyfriend and I has a wonderful day to accomplish." A taunting smirk is now visible on Tin's face. "So if you will excuse us we need to go." The change in Theo's facial expression is evident. This make Tin so proud of himself before they continue walking leaving the still shock Theo behind them.

Somehow, Can did not felt embarrassed or what. Instead, deep inside of him he is happy beyond imagination yet he chose not to show it upfront.

"You are a stubborn kid, really stubborn!" Tin said stomping his feet. "I told you not to go near that guy." His disappointment subsided when he saw Can's face blushing while keeping a steady look at him with a small smile slowly arching on his face.

"Tin.." He stutter. "Let's eat I'm starving." Tin shake his head no commenting anymore. He just kept his hold and intertwine their hands that perfectly fit in each other.

As they walk, people around them cannot stop turning and eyeing on them. This made Can a little anxious, he does not like attention not unless it is Tin's attention.

"Don't mind them they're just jealous of you." Tin whisper at him.

Weekend came by so fast, literally fast on Tin's perspective. During the weekend all they did was to eat, watch movies and cuddle on the room apart from doing their own class requirements. He wanted more time with Can yet it's Monday which means classes are again up and about. After getting himself fixed he immediately run towards the elevator to fetch Can from his dorm room.
On his way Tin came across Darrell who is busy with his phone call. He silently and simply greeted Darrell before heading to where Can's room is.
Arriving he quickly knock on the door. Not long enough Can swing the door open with a bright smile. To their surprise they are both wearing almost the same ensemble for the day. Both of them has white long sleeve. Tin send Can over to where his first class is, saying few words in front of the room.

"I'm so lucky to have an amazing white koala with me." Tin teases Can holding the tip of his chin which made the boy pout.

"Am I that ugly?" Obviously Can is as always dense about Tin messing with him

Tin did not answer but he gave Can luscious kiss on his lips in the middle of broad daylight with lots of students passing by. He responded with the kiss and snake his hands on Tin's neck.
On lookers are stunned seeing the two kissing young royals. Royals, faculty and school personnels all of them have their eyes glued on the couple. Breaking their kiss, Tin hug Can tight enough who hug him back. Darrell himself is smiling so bad with the show that Tin and Can gave them privilege to watch. With one last smile at each other they parted ways for their own respective classes.