Sunset

The moment Tin said those words, it left Mitchel in complete shock. The manservant is too shock to even react. At the end, Tin get what he wants. "How ling are you planning to stay?" Out of the blue Can asked him. Tin think for a second before pouting his lips. "I don't know, maybe until school the break is over. If that is okay with you." Can nod at him. "In that case we need to get you something to wear.

Can knock at his grandmother's door.
Mitchel open the door. Inside he can clearly see his grandmother sitting on her usual chair on her room. "Can, is there something you need?" He quickly walk next to the aged royal. "Granny can I go out for a while? We need to get Tin some clothes he can wear during his stay here." Smiling his grandmother pat his head and nod giving him the approval to go out of the palace. "Please Can, bring your security with you." Can kissed her and left the room.
"Mitchel, I can tell that Tin is a very kind and innocent I honestly like him being friends with Can. But another Castor?" Her words are filled with worry.

Tin and Can went out of the palace.
Can has never been that much outside of the palace other than Glorious so it is an exciting tour for him also. The moment he got out of the car people from the town look at him and greet him. He is like a celebrity. It's very unusual for a royal to wander beyond the walls of the palace and just Can being out there is a rare scene.
The two quickly get the things Tin mostly need for his stay.
It was almost sundown when they reach the grounds of the palace. Can quickly went to his grandmother to let her know that he is able to return safe.
They went for the garden where they did the lunch earlier. The sky is now crimson and orange. The wind is now chilly. "It's getting cold Tin, we should go inside." The two of them started to walk back and is now near the pool area when Tin grab one of Can's hand making the both of them stop. "What's the matter Tin?" Before he can hear an answer Tin grabbed both of his hand. "I am really happy that I was able to be with Can." His heart flutter, and blushes. Good thing the sky is keeping Tin from seeing how red he is. "I feel the same way. I really do."
Tin quickly kiss Can, not minding that someone might see them.

" Tin quickly kiss Can, not minding that someone might see them

The couple went back to the palace specifically at Can's room. Tin cannot contain himself and started attacking Can. At first he just kissing him but their kiss deepen and Tin's hand now wander all over Can's body. He began pinching on his nipple then send multiple vibration throughout Can's being.
At the same time Can is busy grabbing Tin's manhood jerking it making him hard as steel. As the two goes on with their intimate moment Tin quickly remove whatever clothing Can has exposing every skin for his eyes to feast. With all of Can clothes taken away Tin is able to lick which ever part he wanted first on the neck then he goes down to his chest before running his tongue down to Can's navel. The pleasure is too much that Can keeps on moaning.
Tin smile seeing Can catching his breath because of the sensation.
"Can stop jerking me I don't want to come yet." But Can never back down. He continue increasing his pace. Knowing that Can has no intention of stopping Tin remove his shirt then he kick his boxer away giving Can full access to his body. Tin's tool glisten with his precum leaking on the slit of his head. With his hand at work he synchronised his tongue to make sure it is giving Tin the pleasure he needs on his head. Tin grab of Can's head when he felt that if Can continue his speed he cannot stop himself from exploding. Then Can suddenly stop leaving Tin half way. "Why did you stop?" Can did not answer instead he take Tin fully into his mouth. "Uhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Tin moan so loud he can feel Can's tonsil being hit by his head as he move up and down. He is being blown by Can in a way he never did before and it is driving him crazy. Few more seconds pass and Tin made his first release on Can's mouth.
"That is so amazing Can, let me give the pleasure back to you." After saying that Tin pull Can and now his hole is an all access for Tin. He started rimming him, poking him using his tongue. He suck on his hole making sure every bit of it is wet and ready for the upcoming invasion. Can spread his cheeks which give Tin a better access. Then Tin turn him around and place Can's legs on his shoulders. "I think you are ready." Can look at Tin with a dreamy eyes. "Please be gentle." Tin nod and began to insert himself.
At first Tin is keeping slow steady pace but soon enough his moves becomes animalistic that drives Can to insanity. Can moan and moan and moan as Tin continue to hit his favourite spot inside of him.
"Uhmmmmm! Tiiinnnn! Faaaasteerr!" He beg to him.
With Can's tightness under the test of endurance with all the aggressiveness Tin is giving him and subjecting him to all sorts of pleasure Can felt he is about to release. Then the inevitable happen one strong push inside and Can came.
Tin so it and the happiness filled his face seeing Can has reach his climax.
With his pace increasing in speed he can feel himself near to his second coming. Still catching his breath Can felt the extra pleasure his hole is getting as it is getting drilled by Tin. Few more push and pulls and a burst was felt by Can inside his hole, Tin finally came again. "I am not just done yet Can." Mystified Can does not know what Tin meant. Then Tin pull himself out and started licking Can fluid that is all over his body taking every drop in. "You are as tasty as ever." Tin smirk before giving Can a kiss that the young royal did not expect. He can still taste his liquid in Tin's mouth.

Can look at Tin who is also looking at him. His hair is messy and his breathing is still laboured. Even with shirt in he can clearly hear the heavy breaths. "It's amazing Can, I never imagine that we are going to be this way. I don't want it to end ever."

"I don't see any reason why we need to think about the ending

"I don't see any reason why we need to think about the ending. Let's just enjoy the moment we have." Can responded before snuggling Tin like a giant muscular teddy bear.
With both of them tired, they started drifting to slumber.

The Queen is about to sleep when he remember Can has not said his goodnight yet so she decided to surprise him on his room. She's the one who got surprised when she saw Tin and Can sleeping next to each other both hugging.