In the Middle of Darkness

Tin's birthday is fast approaching.

In order to make Tin less suspicious of the surprise party that Can and Trick is hatching, their friends are the ones who buy and prepare everything.
Can is task in keeping Tin company with Trick who purposely make Tin jealous so that his attention is always on them.
Bran and Darrell are in charge of looking for a decent place for the party, from first class hotels to private mansion. With only one week tops, they are pressured to look for the best place to hold the party while keeping in mind to have maximum security. They intend to have the party at maximum secrecy from the world. At the same time the theme and decoration is also on their plate since it will depend on the venue of the party.
Chase on the other hand is busy with the food and the security details. Theo is helping him out.

Finally the day of the party arrived.

"Can! My baby...brother!" Trick put his arms around Can's shoulder. Tin quickly shot his eyes at them, glaring. He has been pissed off for a week. "Trick! You are over stepping your bounds around Can." He quickly distance himself from Can. "Oops! My bad!" Distaste is plastered on Tin's face.

Trick went outside ahead of the two.

"Can! Have I done something bad that you are treating me like this?" Tin asked sighing. He never responded verbally instead he tiptoed reaching Tin's face and kissed him tenderly. Tin is shocked, but he soon kiss him back. "Don't think too much." He places his forehead on Tin's chest while embracing him tightly. "He is just messing with you. You're the only one I love." With that, Tin's face eases. "I love you too always." Tin replied.

A knock on their door break their moment.
Trick's tall figure emerges. "Are you done with your quickie? Can we go now?" Tin gave him a dirty finger while grinning.
Tin pull Can and shove Trick away. "Lock the door!" He shout at his brother. "Asshole!" Trick shot back then he lock the unit.
"Where are we going?" Tin asked Can. "Just going to eat out since you don't want any grand celebration." Tin caress his cheeks. "As long as you are with me I am okay with that." Can make face at him. "Too cheesy!"

When they are at the lobby of the dormitory, Can pull a blindfold from his pocket and place it on Tin. "What is this for?" He asked. "Just trust me on this 'kay?" Then Can put on him a pair of wireless headphone and played a loud music.
The three of them head for where the party is set to happen. Tin wanted to remove the blindfold but Can is keeping him an eagle eye. He cannot peek or hear anything. All he knows is that he rode the car for approximately thirty minutes or so. Afterwards he walk for about five minutes tops while he can feel the breeze hitting the expose skin on his face and body.
On his mind Tin is thinking that Can set up a dinner date on a hotel with a beachfront since he can taste the saltiness of the air. But he is unsure, all he knows is that Can is assisting him to wherever they are heading.

The headphone ceased playing and he can hear faintly the sound of the breeze. He is somewhere near the shore that he is sure right now. Then the headphone was taken away, followed by the blindfold.
Light hurts his eyes for a moment until his vision started to adjust.

Tin look around and see the vastness around to where he is standing. His friends are on the side smiling happily at him. A huge happy birthday sign is hanging from the edge.

Tin is mesmerised.

He is standing in a yacht.