Another Madness

Tired, Can is tired from senseless walking.

After several attempts he managed loose Tin that is trailing him and made his way to his room

After several attempts he managed loose Tin that is trailing him and made his way to his room. He has to go all the troubles of running and rounding up so many corners just to do it.
Now, he only wanted to relax and make the most of his time alone before the party later in the evening.

Flashback the moment Can is calling Darrell.

After a few rings Darrell answered his call.

"Hey! I'm on my way to your room. I got an unwanted company on my tail." Can said without even saying hello.

"No can do Can. I am not on my room and my hands are kinda tied up. I'll see you at the party!" Darrell responded.

"Hmmmmm." Can simply mumbled before ending the call.

Tin is still shouting at him his eyes are darting at Can. Then he started walking towards where Can is standing. It's Can's cue to better start walking again or else Tin will catch up to him and that's not good.
Not good at all, Tin is a no good. He is hoping to bump into Chase but fate is not on his side today.

Darrell felt guilty.
He left Can al alone there and for sure he knows who is that unwanted company he is talking about. It is no less than Tin. The neck snapping freak that hurt Can just few days ago who suddenly acting close and fluffy with his friend.
Bran noticed the guilt and worry face.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Tin will do nothing to hurt him. Probably just annoying your friend that's all." Bran said to Darrell.

"How can you be so sure? The last time he almost crush Can's throat and neck." He replied worried.

"Nope you are wrong, the last time Tin acted like a kid shoving his ice cream for Can to taste remember? He is all mushy back there." Bran said which somehow remove the guilty feeling from his system.

"Right now what you need to worry about is yourself. I need to make sure you can still walk normal later at the party." Bran naughtily whisper at Darrell.

In that very moment, Darrell's face lit up and it is so red. He quickly push Bran away and reach out to the fridge to fetch a glass of water. He is feeling extremely hot.

End of flashback.

Can is busy finishing his juice when someone knock at his door. Thinking that it is Darrell who has finally finished whatever he got busy earlier he open the door widely flashing a bright smile.

His smile quickly fade.

As if a natural response, Can quickly close the door. But he failed in doing so, his guest is much faster and stronger than he is.