012. House Rules

-----♕-----

-----♕-----

GEMINI HAD BEEN staying at the Avengers Compound for around a week now. She had found it hilarious to see Tony's reaction each passing day. He had been growing more shocked and angry as the days passed. He wasn't annoyed at the fact that he'd lose the bet, he truly thought he would. He was annoyed because of how bad the observation skills of the group was. 

Tony had guessed it would take the Avengers over two weeks to notice the silent girl. Clint had guessed exactly two weeks and Nat had guessed a week and a half. Gemini was secretly rooting for Nat as she was the only girl in the bet and wanted to see her reaction. 

Gemini pulled an amused face as she looked on the door of the refrigerator in the kitchen. She hadn't noticed the long list that was pinned on the door of house rules. 

HOUSE RULES

1) No fighting!

2) No arguing. Yes you Bucky and Sam!

3) No biting. Children and Pietro!

4) Clothes worn at ALL TIMES!

5) Write your name on all food belonging to you!

5) ii) Unnamed food will be taken by another member of the house!

6) Respect your elders...Seriously Sam?

7) Don't anger Bruce!

8) Stop trying to stick magnets on any metal part of a team member's body. Sam, Clint and Tony!

9) No jokes about pirate Thor. Tony and Clint! (you children)!

10) No old people jokes about the war soldiers. Sam, Tony and Natasha!

11) Don't chat shit about the team in a language others don't understand. Maximoffs, Natasha and Bucky!

12) Don't run in the house. Children and Pietro...again!

13) No swearing around the younger generation and Steve. (younger gen includes Pietro and Peter)

14) Never let Natasha, Bucky or Steve play Cards Against Humanity!!!

15) No more wars with other countries!

16) Don't drop more countries out of skies!

17) Respect T'Challa when he visits (don't mimic his accent Tony, you will get banned from Wakanda!)

18) No cripple jokes about Rhodey. Yes Sam, that means you!

19) If and when ordering food, order for ALL!

20) Vision, we beg of you to use the FREAKING DOOR!

21) Lastly, never insult  F.R.I.E.N.D.S! It is a treasure (along with Bill Nye!) THIS IS FACT!

Gemini was silently laughing as she reached the end. She was confused by some. For example, the clothes rule, but then again she knew Clint. Then there were others that she understood. For example, Cards Against Humanity. She knew the sick sense of humour the Ex-Russian Assassin and could only imagine what Steve and Bucky, Ex-Soldiers, were like playing. She had learnt never to play that game with Natasha.

She more than definitely agreed with the last rule. It was fact that F.R.I.E.N.D.S was, is, and will forever be a treasure, along with the almighty Science teacher of elementary school. She enjoyed reading the funny rules they had come up with. The younger generation definitely made her laugh at the mention of Pietro, a grown ass man (in age). 

Tony walked in as she remained in front of the fridge. He looked at her confused. "What're you doing?" He asked and she spun to the sound of his voice. She pointed at the list on the paper.

"Your house rules are very amusing." She pointed out as Tony smirked. 

"Thank you. We do try." He flipped his hair dramatically. Gemini rolled her eyes as she opened the door to the fridge and pulled out a small container with Clint's handwriting on it. Tony looked at her skeptically. "You know Clint won't be happy about that." He pointed out to her.

Gemini shrugged. "Let him come for me." She signed before walking out, container in hand, a fork sticking out of the enchiladas that resided in it. 

She knew she would more than likely regret it when another would argument break out in the kitchen over food, but Gemini honestly didn't care. All she wanted was some enchiladas.

And what she wanted, she received.

-----♔-----

I hope you enjoy this chapter

Quite a short one. Just a quick chapter on the rules of the house

And how little of a shit Gemini gives

Thank you -mxrlin for the idea

Also, I'm not allowed to play Cards Against Humanity for my sick sense of humour

Neither is my brother. We're not trusted enough...

The next chapter will be out soon

Kayla Lou xxx