015. Tic-Tac and Disney Films

-----♕-----

-----♕-----

GEMINI SCREAMED LOUDLY as she felt the cold shock of water hit her body and she shot up from her sleep. Her eyes snapped open to see Tony stood over her with a smirk that was quickly wiped off once he saw her reaction.

He ran out the room, dropping the bucket he had thrown on her as she chased after him into the living room. She grabbed her phone and began rapidly typing as she stormed.

"Anthony Edward Stark, I'm going to kill you!" The voice from the phone yelled out, making some Avengers jump in fright at the sudden noise. Tony's face was now pale when he realised where she was. 

"No wait, please Gemini-- It was-- It was only a jo--." He didn't get to finish as she threw a knife at him shocking all the Avengers, apart from Natasha, in the room. "I'm sorry." He cried out as she glared at him.

"Where the hell did you learn how to throw a knife like that?" Bucky asked her, slightly concerned. Gemini quickly pointed to Natasha who sat there smiling.

"I have taught you well, young grasshopper." Gemini smirked at her before looking down at her now soaked pyjama top. She groaned before going back to her room.

The other Avengers looked at Natasha confused. "How long have you known Gemini for?" Wanda asked. Natasha thought for a moment before clicking her fingers remembering.

"It was when I was working undercover at Stark Industries, I met her at Tony's birthday. She was the only one to get him to relatively stop." 

"So for eight years?" Pietro asked. Natasha nodded as Gemini walked out of her room again, this time dressed in clothes and not pyjamas, carrying the covers from her bed.

"Next time Tony, use a wet flannel and not a bucket of water to wake me." She suggested.

Once sticking the covers in the dryer she sat herself in between Bucky and Natasha. She looked down at her hands and started tracing a scar on the back of it.

She looked up quickly when she felt eyes on her as everyone stared at her. "Yes?" She signed, questioningly. They looked at her confused and she let out a puff of annoyance, pulling her phone out. "Yes?" She repeated.

"We don't know anything about you except that you have a sibling." Pietro started as Gemini cut in.

"I have two. A brother and a sister. Nate and Toni, short for Nathaniel and Antoinette." She explained. 

Pietro continued. "Exactly we don't know much about you, and we would like to seen as you avoided us for a week and a half until you made it obvious you were here."

"I did that for Nat. Tony, Clint and Nat had a bet going, I was rooting for the female of the three. Although, Clint does question me on his gender at times, he does act very feminine." She thought about it for a moment making Natasha laugh before shrugging. "So what do you wanna know?" She asked and Pietro spoke up quickly.