033. Friends and Date

-----♕-----

-----♕-----

GEMINI STARED AT herself in Taury's full body mirror. She wasn't staring at anything in particular, just herself in general. Her hair was in its usual curly, wild self. She wore simple studded earrings - like usual - along with her other jewellery. She wore a light gray cropped vest with high-waisted black jeans along with black wedged ankle boots. 

Gemini didn't see the point in the effort Taury was trying to make. She felt personally attacked by the amount of makeup Taury tried piling on her face before she inevitably wiped it off, leaving only a layer of mascara and lipstick. Her oversized hoodie lay upon the chair at Taury's vanity.

"I'm still pissed that you wiped my art off." Taury sulked from her bed. Gemini held up the middle finger as she continued to look in the mirror. 

"Bucky's seen me without makeup. He knows I don't care for it. And I'd rather not look like my greatest fear when I'm going on a date." She explained to her. Taury glared at her.

"Fuck you, you did not look like a clown." She growled insulted. Gemini raised her eyebrows, pulling a face Taury had seen many times over the years. "Fuck off with the look, you didn't look like a clown." 

Gemini rolled her eyes, laughing slightly. "Agree to disagree. I'm going to find Theo." She grabbed her hoodie quickly from the chair. "Leave you to your sulking." She told her, a joking glint in her eyes.

"Fuck you!" Taury yelled after her before Gemini heard her speaking to Dixon. "I love her Dixon, but your owner can be a bit of a bitch." She soon heard a growl from Dixon which made her laugh as she joined Theo in the living room.

"Hey Gem." He replied tiredly. Gemini dropped herself next to him. "You okay?" She nodded. "How're you feeling? Excited? Nervous?" Gemini shrugged. Theo looked at her. "Come on bitch, sign to me! I don't want to be the only one communicating with words." Gemini laughed suddenly.

"I'm okay. I'm calm...For once. How are you doing, with everything? Them notebooks helping at all?" She changed the subject from her as quick as she could. Theo knew not to question her on it as he pulled out a leather journal and handed it to Gemini.

"It's helping more than I'd have thought. I've more been noting down the things that I've been feeling at different times in the day. Writing entries on how the days gone, if I'd lost it...Had a setback...Fell completely off the wagon." Gemini looked at him, slightly concerned by the last one. "No wagon falling so far." She smirked in response.

"Good, I'm happy this helps. We don't need another unstable person in the family unit, we've already got me." She joked making him chuckle.

"When's he picking you up then? Best be soon I've got Netflix to binge, bitch." Gemini snickered, rolling her eyes before holding up her hands. "Ten minutes, alright." He nodded. "And don't worry, I'll take great care of Dixon while you're out."