023. The S.S. Stark

-----♕-----

-----♕-----

"YAR HAR FIDDLE dee dee. Being a pirate is alright to be."

"Do what you want cause a pirate is free."

"You are a pirate!" Theo, Nate, Tony and Taury yelled as they boarded the ship. Gemini rolled her eyes at the childish behaviour of the four of them.

"What is that song exactly?" Steve asked causing the group to gasp.

"You've never watched Lazy Town?" Taury questioned him. He shook his head. She gasped dramatically again. "Gemini, catch me. I'm going to faint."

She began to fall towards Gemini, but she moved allowing her friend to crash onto the floor. "Bitch." She snapped at her under her breath. She dusted herself off and turned to the Avengers. "Shame on all of you for not blessing this fossil with the joy of Lazy Town."

Gemini rolled her eyes and leaned towards Bucky. "You've probably not watched it either but if you mention it, you're dead." Bucky smirked at her and nodded in understanding.

"Got it." 

Tony cleared his throat interrupting Taury's complaints. "We will help you Taury, to make Steve watch Lazy Town but right now, everyone needs to pick a room to dump your stuff, some of you are bunking up though." Many complaints were had by the end of that conversation.

Gemini rolled her eyes before whistling, shutting them up. She grabbed her bag before walking away, Dixon following her.

|/\|/\|/\|

Gemini sat herself on the sun bed that was positioned at the front of the boat. The captain's hat sat loosely on her head. Her notebook rested on the table beside her, a glass of coke nearby. 

She enjoyed the quiet. She was relishing it for as long as she could before she would be interrupted. She looked off at the horizon before seeing a sight she hadn't seen in many years. Dolphins. Her face immediately formed into a smile at the gorgeous animals before grabbing her notebook, jotting something down before checking her watch.

 Her face immediately formed into a smile at the gorgeous animals before grabbing her notebook, jotting something down before checking her watch