053. Dark Day

-----♕-----

-----♕-----

GEMINI HAD HER back to her bedroom door. Bucky had woken up early to go training with Steve, leaving Gemini to sleep in. She was having a dark day. One of the dark ones when she didn't want to move.

Bucky came out of the training room later that morning, scratching his neck. He hadn't had short hair for a while, he wasn't used to it.

"Is Gemini still asleep?" He asked Tony. He had asked him to check on her for him while he trained. 

"No, she just doesn't want to get up." Bucky sighed, finishing his glass of water. 

"I got it, thanks." He replied walking off to their room. Opening the door he stepped in. "Gem." She didn't even move. "What you up to?" She merely shrugged.

Bucky sat on the bed, placing his hand on her thigh. "I know you don't wanna hear it, doll, but you need to get up."

"Why?" She asked him. 

"Because I remember you telling me that this is one of your dark days and you and I both know that doing nothing and giving in will make it worse." He grabs onto her hand. "If you want we can watch a bunch of movies in the movie room, eat whatever you want and just have a lazy day, just please get up for me and get dressed." 

She turned onto her back, looking to him. "Can I wear one of your hoodies?"

Bucky chuckled, getting up and going to the closet, pointing to one. "Sure you can, this?" She nodded. Bringing it over, he placed it on the bed. He leaned over her, kissing her lightly. "I love you."

"I love you too, bub." She got up. Quickly getting changed, Bucky sat on their bed. She turned around. He was admiring her. "What?" He smiled at her.

"You're beautiful." She tilted her head unconvinced. She shook her head. Bucky stood up."You are beautiful, Gem. Every bit of you." He reassured. "From this." He pointed to the small scar on her hand. "To these." He lifted the sleeve of his hoodie, gliding his index finger across one of them. "You will always be beautiful to me."

Gemini's eyes filled with tears. It had been a little while since her attempt and her scars had began healing. Bucky knew how much her scars had knocked her self confidence. Either way to him he still thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world. 

She looked up to him, kissing him. She rested her head on his shoulder. He kissed the side of her head. "Come on, let's go to the movie room." He held his hand out to her. She nodded, taking his hand.

They entered the kitchen, beginning to raid the cupboards. "What do you want?" Bucky asked her, holding up two bottles of fizzy drink. "I know they make you sleepy but still, pick one." She pointed to the left. "Pepsi Max it is then." She smirked at him.

She reached up on her toes for the bag of crisps as Tony walked in. He smirked to Bucky, thanking him silently. He nodded back to him before signing to him what they were doing. Tony left it at that, leaving the room again.