Chapter Eight

POV Steven

Thanksgiving was coming quick, it was crazy how fast these couple of months were going. On a Saturday morning, I woke up at around nine am and took a shower. After my shower I laid down on my bed and picked up my phone. I dialed Sophie's number. It rang for a while and then she finally picked up.
"Hello?" 
"Good morning Soph, how are you?" 
"Good morning, I'm fine, and you?"
"I'm alright, look my cousin is out of town and Paul, Joe and, Emily will be out all day, would you like to come over?" I asked her. 
"Of course." Sophie's reply was almost instant. 
"I'll pick you up in an hour." 
"Okay." 

When I arrived to Sophie's house, she was already waiting for me outside wearing the most desirable outfit. Sophie wore a spaghetti strapped black top that was skin tight with a matching leather skirt that was black. With that, she wore classic black pumps. The way her hair fell on both shoulder was exquisite. Sophie looked like a goddess. I got out and quickly opened my car door for Sophie and she got in. 
"Hungry?" I asked holding her hand when I got back in the car. 
Her eyes looked up at me innocently. "I could grab a bite." 
I laughed softly and held her hand as I drove to a romantic cafe a couple of blocks away from her house. We got their in mere minutes and ordered our food. When the food arrived I offered her some of my french fries and she offered me a few of her onion rings. We talked and laughed while conversing about the holiday season that was quickly approaching. 

Afterwards, I held her hand as we strolled in a nearby park with a very romantic aura. After a few minutes of walking we sat down in a nearby bench. Sophie looked at me and then started to play with my hair as I chuckled. The breeze was nice and cool letting her hair dance in the breeze. I liked being with her, she was an amazing woman. I squeezed her hand gently and kissed her head. 
"Sophie, I don't know why or how it's taken me this long to realize a connection between us, but now that I do, I want to start something with you. If you want me as well, just say so and I am all yours." 
I stopped for a moment before continuing. "I know I have a certain reputation with what happened to me when I was a freshman, I want you to know that I would never push you to do something you are uncomfortable and I will take things as slowly as you want. I know that I am only here for another year but if The Runaways takes off I want you with me through it all. I know that we are young and that we've only had a few moments with each other but I like you and I want to be with you."
She laughed. "You don't know how long I've waited to hear you tell me this." 
I placed my hands on her cheeks and looked into her eyes before kissing her. 
"Is that a yes?" I whispered. 
Sophie placed her hands on my cheeks and stared into my blue eyes. 
"Of course it is." 
I smiled. "You've just made me the happiest guy in the universe." 
Sophie threw her arms around me as I picked her up spinning her around as she giggled. 
"Would you like to do something else or go back to my place? The house will still be empty for a few hours." 
"Anything is fine with me, I just want to be with you." Sophie said before caressing my cheek and then kissing me. 

We arrived back to my place and went into the guest bedroom to watch television while laying down on the bed close together. I wanted to touch her and explore her body in ways no other man ever had but I knew I couldn't do that until she was comfortable. I pulled her into my arms as I began to kiss her. Slowly, I kissed her neck as my hand slid slowly onto her breast over her shirt. I wanted to know how far she'd let me go. It was completely up to her and how she felt. I felt her breath tremble under my touch. My lips moved down to her chest were I left small love bites. I started to slip her shirt off above her head and she didn't stop me. Instead, she helped me remove it from her body. I looked at her before moving my hand to her bra strap. Sophie nodded in approval and I unhooked it and began kissing her breasts. I placed her hands on my pants indicating that she could undress me while I did the same to her. I could tell how nervous she was but I looked at her and nodded and she took off my t-shirt. Sophie placed her hands on my chest and stared in awe. I could see the curiosity in her eyes as she slowly began to undo my pants. I kicked them aside and they fell to the floor leaving me in just my boxers. I looked at her before moving close to her legs. I began to kiss her thighs as I unzipped her skirt and slipped it off of her hips. When I removed her black laced underwear I kissed her entrance as she moaned softly. 
"You are amazing Sophie." 
"I've never done this before Steven." She whispered softly as she looked down at me. 
"I know but it's ok, all you have to do is trust me, I will take care of you." I said kissing her stomach softly. 
"Don't be nervous, you can do anything you want with me." 
I got on top of her and guided her hand to show her what things pleased me and let her explore my body. 
"Sophie, you are such a beauty." 
I kissed her again as my hand lowered to her entrance. Sophie was very wet and her body was ready. Sophie's hands explored my chest as I kissed her breasts. My tongue drew lines around her stomach until it reached her entrance. I slipped my tongue inside her and felt her body jerk. It had been very clear this sensation she felt was new and she gripped the bed sheets as her knees locked. I explore her with my tongue as she let out soft moans. As my tongue explored her my hands stroked her hips and thighs. I continued to lick until I felt her reach her climax. Sophie's body shuddered from sensation and pleasure as I licked her dry. I moved back up to her and she placed her hands on my shoulders. After I pleased her, she placed her hand over me and I moved against her, letting her please me until I came to a quick and unexpected orgasm. This orgasm was unlike any I had ever experienced before. I softly moaned her name as I kissed her neck. Afterwards, we both laid down next to each other breathless. 

As I held her in my arms I kissed her head and snuggled her against my body for a few minutes. 
"Sophie, you are so gorgeous and this will get better." I said as I placed a silk blanket over our naked bodies. 
"I just want to satisfy you and make you happy." She replied, sounding like a grown woman.  
"You were incredible just now and I'm pretty sure I am always going to want you regardless." I said. Sophie grabbed my face gently and kissed me.
"I wish I didn't have to leave." 
"I have the same wish, but don't worry this won't be the last time we have intimate moments remember, you're my girl now." 
"Let's spend the day again tomorrow?"
"I'd love nothing more. Let's get you back home, maybe we can go out tonight with my brother and Joe and the gang." I said kissing her cheek. We both got up and began to dress ourselves. 
"I want you to be the one to take my virginity one day Steven." 
I looked down at her and nodded. "Of course." I said with a smile.

POV Emily 

I was picked up by John and we spent the day together. As the sun started to set we drove to an area that was near the edge of cliff where we could see the whole city. The view was breathtaking. We both turned to face each other in our seats and I smiled as he looked at me. Ever since my brother got shot we'd become closer which was weird but when he thought I was shot he confessed to me that he didn't care what happened he just wanted to be with me. I also came to the conclusion that what I was doing wasn't fair so we were an official couple that held hands in the hallways and kissed under the bleachers. John placed his hand on my thigh as he kissed me. The kiss was full of passion and desire. The kiss made me want more, I wanted to feel his touch and caresses. I guided his hand under my blouse and bra for him to feel my breast. John's kissed went from my lips to my neck and shoulders. I moaned softly from the sensation of his kisses and I loved the way he made me feel. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled him closer. He took one my hands and placed it one his jeans where I felt a hard bulge in his pants. 
"Emily, you don't understand how much I desire you right now." 
"I want you to make love to me John." 
John stopped as he looked into my eyes and shook his head. "Not here, not like this. It will be soon but I want to make sure it's special for both of us." 

John had dropped me off at Christine cause we all planned to go out to a club that Sherrie said she'd be able to get us into with the help of a friend. Sherrie had arrived minutes later and got ready with us. We all took turns taking showers at Christine's house and got ready. Christine wore a plain green dress with long sleeves and reached a bit above her knees. Christine wore it with black pumps and fishnet stockings. I slipped into a spaghetti strapped yellow dress that fell to my mid thigh. Sherrie wore a skin tight strapless dress that showed her curves and cleavage. It was black and it worked for her. 

We all got there at the same time and all eyes were on us upon our arrival. Sherrie walked over to David who was already at the bar and introduced us. We all talked to David and he asked Christine the typical questions you'd ask a new girl like where she was from, what her interests were, and how she met Sherrie. It wasn't long before John arrived along with Paul, Joe, Steven and Sophie. Not long after, Janet arrived and that's when I had a feeling Christine wouldn't be too comfortable. The second she walked in I knew things wouldn't end well between the two and I was right. 

POV Christine 

After a few minutes of talking and getting to know David I turned to see Paul walk in with Joe and Steven who was holding hands with Sophie. The look at Paul's face was unlike anything I had ever seen in him. I saw anger in his eyes and it was directed at David. Sherrie saw Paul and the boys as well. 
"That's my ex and his bandmates David!" David looked in their direction and his expression matched something unpleasant. David and Paul both walked towards each other. 
"I'm sorry for starting a fight with you man." David said. Paul looked completely taken a back.
"I'm a guitarist and I think I'm pretty good, I want to audition for your band." Paul raised his eyebrows and studied David. 
"You can audition on Monday morning but you can't be such an asshole anymore." 
"Deal." David and Paul both shook hands but I could see the reservations Paul had about this. Suddenly, I felt a hand against my back and jumped. Joe chuckled and kissed me while taking me in his arms. I kissed him back and smiled softly. 
"You look amazing." He told me and he kept his arms around me. Through, the corner of my eye I could see a look of confusion on Sherrie's face as she watched us. A sliver of hurt also was noticeable. I tried not to think too much of it. 
"You look great yourself Joe." I said smiling as I placed my hands on his strong shoulders. 
"I also need to mention, you look incredibly sexy and I love it."
"I thought you liked my innocence."
"I love your innocence but this is innocence and sex in one and it's killing me." Joe said as he leaned in to kiss me again and I returned the kiss. Joe bought us virgin drinks and he kept looking into my eyes. 
"Have you eaten?" Joe asked. I shook my head and Joe ordered me whatever I wanted. Joe was one of the kindest souls I ever met and I regretted using him to get back at Paul because he actually fell for me. A few moments later Janet walked in the club and we locked eyes almost immediately. We both had the same look of disgust for each other. There was no particular reason for Janet to hate me but I hate her because she was simply a bitch. Janet walked towards me and I sensed trouble. 
"Hey Joe, Christine." Janet said my name in the most snobby manner. 
"What do you want Janet?" 
"To speak to you alone." Janet said as she looked at Joe. I nodded at him and he walked away. 
"What?" 
"I know your game and I know you like Paul but I'm having his baby and he isn't going to abandon us." 
"For the captain of the cheerleading squad you are very insecure, it's pretty sad." 
"You really think he'd leave me for someone like you?" 
"I don't think you are capable of a concept such as love and Paul deserves better." 
"Stay away from him, I mean it, you don't want to know what I actually am capable of." 
"Here's the problem, I'm not scared of you." 
"You should be." 
"You better hope that the baby you are carrying is Paul's because if it's not you'll lose him forever." 
"Don't forget our conversation Christine." Janet said before turning and walking out of the club. 
"Are you okay?" Paul asked walking over to me after Janet left.
"No, she makes so unbelievable angry."
"Wanna step-out for air?" Paul asked. I agreed and we stepped out into the cold air. Paul removed his jacket and placed it over my shoulders. I blushed and smiled. 
"Thanks." 
"You're welcome." We talked for a little while before returning inside to all our friends. Except for my interaction with Janet things had gone smoothly and I ended up having a lot of fun. David drove Sherrie home. Steven drove Sophie home and Paul and Joe both walked me home while John walked Emily home. It was a bit awkward having them both walk me home but it was also quite flattering. As we approached my front door Paul waited by a lamp post while Joe stood with me at my door. 
"Would you like to spend the day with me tomorrow?"
"I don't see why not." I said as Joe kissed my cheek and I smiled. 
"We can have a nice dinner around six and then I'll drive you home." 
"Sounds good." I said as I looked over at Joe and then waved at Paul. 

For some reason I found it troublesome to fall asleep that night. Friday night with Paul nearly made me melt and then the near altercation I had with Janet at the club, not only that I may have some feelings for Joe. It was clear that they weren't nearly as strong as what I felt for Paul but I couldn't deny that there were some feelings for Joe. 

The next morning I woke up early and threw on a sports bra and elastic leggings for workouts. I tied my hair in a messy ponytail, grabbed a water bottle and headed for the door. When I opened it I was surprised to see Paul about to knock. 
"Paul?" 
"Hey, wow you look um, hot, I mean you look great." Paul said nervously as I smiled. 
"Is everything alright?" 
"Yeah, I know you are having dinner with Joe so I was hoping you'd maybe want to spend the morning with me, go for a walk, maybe grab a bite for lunch?" 
"I don't know if that's such a good idea." 
"Please?" 
"Fine, I'll go change." 

Paul and I walked around the whole town which wasn't too big but it had plenty of locations I hadn't seen yet. We eventually did stop to grab lunch together. After lunch he took me to the bay and we sat on a bench looking at the ocean. We watched boats, surfers, and people on banana boats pass by. The view was magnificent and I thought how lovely it must have been growing up in this town. Sam would have loved this. 
"This view is...beautiful." 
"My view is better." Paul said looking at me making me blush. I wanted to kiss him so badly, he said all the right things and my hear yearned for him. After a while of sitting by the bay and talking he walked me back home and we stopped at my doorstep. 
"Thank you for today, it was wonderful." 
"No, thank you. You made my day just by spending time with me." I smiled and kissed his cheek as I walked into my house.