Chapter Fourty Six

POV Samantha

When I heard another knock on the door I ran out of my room and opened it. 
"Uncle Ryan!" I said as I hugged him. 
My uncle Ryan had always been the best uncle in the world. I loved all my uncle and aunts but he was one of my favorites. I hugged my mom and Paul goodbye as I walked out with my uncle. 
"What are we doing today?" I asked.
"I was planning on taking you to a play, it's pretty cheesy though, it's about a young kid about your age with dreams of being a rockstar, kind of like your dad." 
I looked down sadly. It had been a couple of days since I had seen my dad, I visited him every once in a while in rehab but he didn't like it when I came because he said he hated me seeing him in the state he was in. I still remember the day I almost lost him so clearly. My uncle faced me and looked at me. 
"Hey, your dad loves you very much and he's working on getting better for you." 
I nodded softly as my uncle hugged me and I hugged back. 

We went to his apartment to get ready and I laid down on the couch for a little while thinking about everything. I ended up dozing off for a couple minutes until my uncle told me to get ready. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and put on some light makeup that my mom taught me how to do. When I got out I waited for my uncle to grab some water bottle and we headed to the theater. The play lasted for about an hour and it was interesting. The lead actor was extremely handsome. 

After the play when we passed by the stage door I saw him walk out and we bumped into each other slightly. My cheeks turned red. 
"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." He said with a soft smile. 
"No, it's okay." 
"I'm Colton." 
"Samantha." 
"Samantha, that's a pretty name." 
I felt my cheeks warm and I was pretty sure they got even redder. 
"Here's my number, you should text me." He said as he gave me a same piece of paper. 
I bit my lip and squealed as I found my uncle Ryan a couple of blocks down waiting for me as he chuckled. 

POV David 

We were due to start a new tour in a couple of weeks so until then I did my best to make up for lost time with Sherrie. One morning while watching TV I heard her walk toward me until she made her way in front of me. Sherrie was looking at something in her hand and then looked up at me with a slight smile.
"I'm pregnant." Sherrie said. 
"You're what?" 
"I'm pregnant." 
I smiled as I got up and ran over to her. I hugged her tightly as I spun her around in my arms. We both laughed and when I put her down I kneeled down to be at the same level as her belly. I placed both hands on her belly and smiled talking to our baby. 

Later that night I went out with the boys and the girls to celebrate. We got a sitter for Emily's boys and Christine. While a couple of us were drinking and chatting I heard Sherrie's voice on stage. 
"He doesn't know I'm doing this but I went through one of my boyfriend's song and I would like to share it with you all here at The Whiskey Room." I raised my eyebrow as she began to sang one of the new songs I had written. It was made for our next album but she somehow found it. A little while later I came up on stage and joined her. We moved on the stage in a seductive and passionate matter. I would place my hands on her waist and at one point we were back to back. Sherrie had a tremendous amount of stage presence and it surprised me. Not only that but her voice was angelic. As we sang I smiled at her the whole time and when we stopped I caught my breath and looked at her as everyone in the bar cheered. I looked out to the people cheering and walked off stage with Sherrie. 
"Sherrie, that was amazing." 
"You were amazing." 
"No you were. That voice, you sounded like an angel." 
Sherrie smiled and kissed me as we made our way back to our friends who congratulated us on that performance. As we continued to talk I looked at Sherrie from time to time and just smiled. I was beyond happy to have her back in my arms. 
"We just finished recording the fourth albums but we have already written three for the fifth, well now four." Steven said looking at me. 
"Sherrie, you should sing that song with David for the album when we start recording." Paul said.
"I agree." John said as everyone was smiling. 
Sherrie blushed as she looked down and finally agreed. 

POV Emily

The day after we celebrated Sherrie's pregnancy I got up and went to visit Joe in his rehab clinic. He was due to be released in a week. He had recovered tremendously and I was so proud of him. I waited in the visitors area and hugged him when he came out. 
"You look much better, I'm so proud." I said as I pushed a piece of his hair behind his ear. Joe's hair was much shorter but it was still a little long. Still had that rocker/bad boy look that I always remembered. 
"Thank you for everything Emily, I'm doing this for Sam and for all of you."
"Don't do it for us, do it for yourself." 
"I am, but it's also for the people I love." 
Joe placed his hands on top of mine and smiled softly. A couple minutes later Paul walked in and Joe looked surprised. Paul smiled.
"Surprise buddy." Paul said as Joe started to smile. Joe got up and walked over to Paul and they both smiled and embraced each other tightly. I watched as tears streamed down Joe's cheeks and they sat down with me.
"There are so many things I need to apologize to you for but mostly for everything that happened with Christine. I knew you two were in love and I married her anyway and had a kid with her." 
"Joe, you don't need to apologize for anything."
"I do man." Joe said as he shook his head.
"I fucked everything up and now she hates me which is the last thing I wanted." 
"Christine doesn't hate you and neither do I. Christine is upset and rightfully so but she doesn't hate you, she never will. Someone like Christine isn't capable of hate and she told me to tell you that she's glad you are doing better and wants to see you when you get out."
"Are you two together?" Joe asked Paul.
"We're working on it." 
"I'm happy for you, you two deserve that happiness." 
"Thank you, and you do too. You've been through hell and back and now look at you, you're doing great and we are all so proud of you man." 
"I love you buddy." 
"I love you too." Paul said as they once again embraced. 
I smiled as I watched them and when it was time to leave I got up and hugged Joe. 
"I can't wait till you are out of this place." I said squeezing his hands gently.
"Me too, say hi to your girls to me and of course Sam."
"Sam misses you." 
"I miss her too, but I'll see her in one week." 
"Yes you will." I said as I kissed his cheek and met Paul outside. Paul drove me home and spent some time with me, John and my girls. The girls loved Paul and always loved when he came to visit them. I couldn't believe they were already three years old. Soon after David and Sherrie arrived with Christine and Samantha. Steven and Sophie arrived a bit after Christine. 
"Considering that Sherrie is going to record a song for the new album, we want you, Christine, and Sophie to do a group song with us." David said to me as we talked. I looked over to the girls and nodded. 
"I'd say we're in." 
"I've already written some lyrics for the song I have in mind, it's a huge group number." Paul said as he put an arm around Christine who was smiling. 
"Ian has looked over some of the lyrics and loves it so far as well as the idea to have you girls sing it with us." Steven said. 
"Once it's done, I'll make copies and give it to you girls." Paul said smiling. 

After a few hours everyone started heading home and Samantha sat next to Christine and Paul who were about to leave. 
"I'm so glad you found your way back. Hopefully this time it sticks." I said smiling at them, knowing this time it was their time.