Chapter 5

I yawned as I woke up, stretching lightly. Frank scratched my ear and I purred.

"I made you breakfast, beautiful," he whispered.

"What'd you make?" I asked sleepily.

"French toast with powdered sugar and maple syrup with yogurt and raspberries," he said.

I moaned softly. Oh, that sounded so yummy.

"I want it," I mumbled.

"Well, you're gonna have to get out of bed then, lazy bones," he said.

"Breakfast in bed?" I asked.

It was quiet for a moment. "I spoil you, you know that?"

I giggled as he kissed my cheek. Frank left and I sat up in his bed. I turned on his tv, smiling at the early morning cartoons. Frank came in with a tray that had two plates, a sippy cup of milk and a coffee mug balanced on it.

"Spoiled little kitten," Frank muttered as he propped the tray up over my lap.

I smiled happily as the two of us ate. Although, I kept getting distracted by the tv so Frank ended up feed me.

"Open up!" Frank cheered.

I smiled, opening my mouth as he fed me a bite of French toast.

"Are you a chef?" I asked with a mouthful of food. "You're so good at cooking."

"No but I'm just cooking for the nekos I shelter a lot so I've gotten pretty good," he said.

I nodded my head and he fed me another bite. I smiled happily and he kissed my cheek.

"Spoiled princess," he said. "By the way, you got another message on that dating website."

"Another one?" I asked. "I just went out on my first date yesterday."

"I know, guess everyone wants to date the most beautiful boy on the whole website," he said.

I giggled and Frank fed me another bite.

"Maybe we can go out tomorrow," I said. "I just wanna stay here with you today, I love spending time with you."

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, but I've gotta go to work," he said.

"Oh," I mumbled sadly. "Can I go too? I promise I'll be a good little kitten."

Frank bit his lip.

"I spoil you," Frank said.

I giggled and he kissed my cheek.

"I love you," I said, rubbing my tail against his wrist affectionately.

"I know you do, beautiful," he said. "Eat up then go get dressed."

I finished my breakfast quickly before running to my bedroom. I put on a pastel pink overall dress with a white shirt underneath. I also had a pair of white knee high socks and pink converse. I put on a white beanie and walked out.

Frank was already dressed in his suit. He had a pink backpack and was packing up some of my toys, my paci, Lola, and some snacks. He grabbed a baby blue blanket and we both got into the car.

"I'm so excited!" I exclaimed, kicking my feet.

Frank reached over, buckling me up since I was too excited to remember. We drove to a big building and I followed Frank inside happily. We went into a big office with shelves and a big desk.

"This is my office," Frank said.

Next to his desk, he laid out my blanket and set up all my toys for me.