Chapter 14

I colored happily as I watched tv. I felt somebody grabbed my tail and I gasped. I looked back at Brendon and tried to pull away.

My eyes watered when I saw him pull out a little zippo lighter. He flipped it open and lit it. I shrieked, trying to pull away as much as I could. I couldn't get out of his grip, though, he just pulled me closer by my tail as I cried out in pain.

I let out a small scream when I felt the flame against my tail. I sobbed, trying to pull away. Brendon finally let me go and I ran to my bedroom. I sobbed, hugging my pillow.

I sniffled, looking at my singed tail. I hugged it close to my body and looked at the clock. Frank wouldn't be home for another hour.

I spent the hour crying and cradling my tail until Frank got home. He came in, frowning immediately when he saw me.

"Baby boy, what happened?" He asked, rushing over to my side.

He looked at my tail and picked me up, carrying my to his bathroom. He set me on the counter and pulled out a first aid kit. He grabbed some ointment and I cried, pulling my tail away.

"No, Daddy, it's gonna hurt," I cried.

"It'll hurt more if it gets infected," Frank stated.

I winced while Frank rubbed ointment over the burn. He gently wrapped it in white gauze then gave it a soft kiss.

"Baby boy, what happened to your tail?" He asked.

"I accidentally burnt it," I lied.

"Tell me the truth," Frank stated.

"But tattletales are naughty," I said.

"No they aren't, tattletales get treats," he said.

"Brendon did it," I said. "H-he keeps pulling my ears and tails because I'm a runt so he thinks I'm stupid and he doesn't like me."

Frank walked out of the bathroom and I followed quickly. He found Brendon and roughly shoved him up against the wall.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Frank shouted.

I gasped as I watched, keeping my tail around my waist.

"He's a runt, it doesn't matter what happens to him," Brendon sneered. "Fucking runt."

"Don't you ever fucking say that again," Frank warned, his voice quiet and terrifying.

His fist collided with Brendon's face and I whimpered. Frank let go of him and brought me back to his bedroom. He set me on his bed, pulling out his phone.

"Hey, man, I've got a neko here that I need picked up," Frank said. "Because he doesn't work well with runts, he fucking burnt Gee's tail with a lighter...alright, thanks, I'll have him packed up and ready to go by then."

Frank hung up the phone and kissed my cheek.

"Stay here, baby, I'll be back in a little bit," he said.

I nodded and Frank left the room. I sat on the couch and turned on the tv, watching some cartoons while I waited. I looked at my tail, gently running my finger over the white bandage.

I stayed on the couch for a while until I heard voices from downstairs. I wanted to go look but Frankie told me to stay here and I wanted to be a good boy for him.

After what seemed like years Frank finally came in. He smiled, kissing my cheek.

"Brendon's gone, he won't be bother you anymore," Frank said. "You should've told me that he was an asshole before, I wouldn't have gotten mad at you."