Chapter 15

I met up with Ryan outside the restaurant and smiled. He looked so nice in his button up and slacks. We walked inside to our table and I looked around.

The place was nice and fancy, dimly lit lights with candles on every table. The tables all had white tablecloths that I prayed I wouldn't stain. There wasn't too many people here and we were near the corner of the restaurant.

"Hi," I said quietly.

"Hey," he said with a smile.

The waiter came and we ordered our food.

"So, have you ever online dated before?" I asked.

"A few times but they just never seem to work out for some reason," he said.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said quietly.

"It's alright," Ryan said. "I just have to find the perfect person."

I smiled softly and nodded my head.

"Where do you work?" I asked.

"I own a mortgage company," he said. "It's really successful."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, I even live in a big mansion with a ten car garage that holds all my expensive luxury cars," he said.

"Really?" I asked. "My friend has a company too for a magazine and he's got a big house and nice cars too."

"I'm sure my stuff is nicer," Ryan said.

"Maybe, he doesn't care as much about that stuff, he just likes to help people," I said.

The food came and I smiled at it.

"Do you have a job?" He asked.

"No, I just wanna be like a stay at home dad," I said.

"Well, that'd work out perfectly for me because I can provide for you," he said.

"Do you want kids?" I asked.

"Yes, I do need someone to take over my company," he said.

He only wants kids for his company?

"My brother used to work as an assistant for a mortgage company one time," I said.

"Well, I'm sure that company wasn't as good as mine," he said.

I frowned softly, taking a bite of my food. That's not very nice, maybe that company is trying its hardest.

"What do you do for fun?" I asked

"I usually just work," he said.

Working is no fun.

"What else?" I asked.

"What else would I want to do?" Ryan asked.

I frowned again as I ate. We talked for the rest of dinner but it usually just lead back to his work. Ryan dropped me off at home and I sighed unhappily.

I looked around for Frank before going upstairs. I peeked into his bedroom and my face flushed when I saw him sitting on the edge of his bed, pants pushed down around his thighs as he stroked his erection. His eyes were closed, head tipped back as he let out gentle moans.

"Fuck, Gee," he groaned.

My eyes widened and I left quickly. I went downstairs and went outside, my cheeks flushed hot. I couldn't help but love the way my name sounded falling from his lips like that like pure liquid gold.

"I'm home!" I called, walking in again.

It was quiet for a moment and my ears twitched.

"I'll be down in a minute!" Frank called.