Chapter 13

"I cleaned like a good boy," I said.

"Baby, you've been acting so weird over the past two days," frank said.

"P-please don't punish me," I whimpered.

"Baby, was the time out that bad?" He asked.

"I don't wanna go to your playroom," I whispered.

Frank furrowed his eyebrows.

"What are you..." Frank trailed off when he must've realized. "Oh, baby boy, no, you're not going there."

"You hurt people?" I asked.

"No, I don't," he denied. "Just come here."

Frank held my hand and brought me to his playroom. I whimpered nervously as I looked around.

"I don't hurt people in here," Frank said quietly, running his fingers over one of the whips on the wall. "I...I bring them pleasure."

I whimpered, burying my face into his shoulder.

"I don't want you to think I hurt people," Frank said. "I would never hurt anyone."

"Who do you bring in here?" I asked. "The other nekos you buy?"

"No, I've never had a neko in here before," Frank said. "Only some of the people I've dated or have had one night stands with."

"And I don't have to come in here?" I asked.

"Never," he said.

I nodded my head and he smiled, kissing my cheek.

"Why did you come in here?" He asked.

"I-I just wanted to wear the collar again," I said innocently.

Frank smiled softly and went to a dresser against the wall. He opened it and smiled as he walked back. He put the black leather collar on me and smiled.

"You like it?" He asked and I nodded.

"Do you have to go to work tomorrow?" I asked sadly.

"It's Monday, baby, you know I do," he said.

I nodded sadly and he kissed my cheek.

"Can I go with you?" I asked.

"No, baby, I'll be in and out of meetings all day," he said.

I frowned, holding his hand. I didn't wanna be left here all alone with Brendon.

"But..."

I trailed off, giving him my best puppy dog eyes.

"You may be cute but you still can't come with me," he said.

I pouted and Frank held my hand, bringing me out of the room. I took one last look in before he shut the door and even locked it this time.

Frank really pleasures people in here? He does naughty things in here? For a moment I thought about him pleasuring me in here and I whimpered.

"Am I a bad kitten for finding your playroom?" I asked.

"No, baby, you're not, you didn't know better," he said. "Is that why you've been acting so weird about me recently?"

I nodded my head and he smiled, kissing my cheek.

"You don't have to be uncomfortable around me," Frank said. "You know that I'll always take care of you no matter what."

I smiled softly, nodding my head.