Choater 30

I gasped quietly as I held the phone up to my ear.

"You gots to tell me every single thing that happened," I said.

"Okay, So I've been really upset the past couple of days and Joe noticed," Patrick said. "So I was home alone and Joe came home with a huge bouquet of my favorite flowers. And he kissed me and told me that he loved me and then we did naughty things again and it was so perfect."

"I can't wait until you two get married," I said.

"Joe told me we can't tell anyone again," he said sadly. "I wish we could just be together for reals though."

"I wish you could too," I said. "You two would be so perfect for each other, he's your prince."

Frank walked in, looking at me curiously.

"Who are you talking to?" He asked.

"Patrick," I said.

"Are you encouraging him?" He asked.

"No," I lied.

Frank nodded and walked out.

"Oh, I gotta tell him I lied, I was a bad kitten," I whimpered.

"Don't tell him, you'll get in trouble," Patrick said. "At one of my old houses someone lied to my Master and she wasn't allowed to eat for twenty-five days, she only survived off of the little bit of water she was given."

My eyes watered as I shook my head. "I don't want that to happen to me."

I heard some noise in the background and Patrick gasped.

"Joe wants to talk to me, I have to go," he said.

I frowned sadly as Patrick hung up. My stomach was an awful twist of guilt again as I looked towards the door where Frank had been.

"Daddy!" I cried.

I ran out and found him sitting in his office.

"What's wrong?" He asked quickly.

"I lied to you, please don't make me not eat," I begged.

"What did you lie about?" He asked.

"I was encouraging Patty," I mumbled.

Frank took my hand in his and I whimpered. He sat me down on the stairs as I pouted.

"Time Out, five minutes," he said.

"But last time I only got three," I said.

"Yes But you lied to me again so you get more time," he said.

I pouted as Frank walked away. I sat there, counting the seconds as I waited.

Forty-five Mississippi...forty-six mississippi...forty-seven Mississippi...forty-nine Mississippi

Wait, did I skip a number?

I pouted as I tried to think but at this point I had lost count.

What do I do now?

I played with my skirt until Frank came back for me.

"Alright, Baby, are you gonna lie to me again?" He asked.

"No, Daddy," I whimpered.

Frank kissed my forehead softly and I smiled.

"Alright, we are going to go out for a dinner," he said. "I am having a business dinner with some colleagues and their spouses."

"I-I'm going?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah, you'll be fine, don't worry," he said.

I nodded my head and he led me upstairs. He got me dressed into a really pretty pink dress before taking off my collar.