Chapter 11

I watched Frank walk out of a room that I've never been in before. I whimpered nervously as Frank wrapped a black leather collar around my neck and buckled it. I looked up at Frank and the serious expression on his face.

"You okay, Daddy?" I asked.

"Y-yeah, sorry, I'm just concentrated," he said.

Frank clipped on the metal leash and I bit my lip. For some reason I actually really liked being on his leash and collar. I was dressed in a little black babydoll set that thankfully wasn't transparent.

"Here we go, all set," Frank said. "I need you to be good and stay quiet while we're there, okay?"

I nodded my head and he smiled, kissing my cheek. We drove to the building and Frank pulled my leash as we walked down some stairs to the auction area. I whimpered, staying close to Frank as we sat down.

"On the ground," Frank ordered.

I looked at him before I slid off the chair and sat at his feet. Thankfully we were at the front so that way I could still see.

"Mr. Iero, nice to see you again," some man said. "Is this your pet?"

"Yes, I bought him at the last auction," Frank said. "I'm still training him so I don't like to leave him home alone."

"Training is always the best, you get to watch them squirm and cry," the man said.

I looked up at him nervously and he scowled.

"Did I say you could look at me?" He spat.

I whimpered and looked down at my lap quickly.

"You need to train him more," the man said before walking off.

"I'm sorry," Frank whispered, running his fingers through my hair gently.

I purred softly, leaning closer to him as more people started coming. I rubbed my tail along Frank's shin and I saw him smiling down at me. The auction started and I saw nekos come onstage before being taken off by men. Some looked scared and were crying and screaming but others seemed more calm and used to it.

Frank bought a neko, everything was going so fast that I hardly even noticed. They pulled him off the stage and Frank grabbed my leash, leading me to the door.

We met the neko and I looked at the new neko. He had brown hair with matching brown ears and a tail. He was a lot bigger than me, tattoos littering his skin.

We went out to the car and Frank took off my leash. He went to take the collar off too but I whined and pushed his hand away.

"What? You want to keep it on?" He asked and I nodded.

Frank started driving and we got to the ice cream shop. It was already past my bedtime and I was getting sleepy. Frank and the other neko, who I learned was named Brendon, talked while we ate ice cream.

We got home and Frank carried me upstairs to my bedroom. I mumbled sleepily as he got me changed into my jammies. I curled up in Frank's lap while he fed me my bottle. I fell asleep halfway through it and Frank tucked me into bed.

The next morning I woke up, looking at the sun that streamed through the curtains. I yawned, stretching my arms. I grabbed Lola and walked out to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Gee," Frank said, kissing my forehead.

"Morning," I mumbled sleepily.

He smiled, petting my ears as he cooked.

"Go sit down at the counter, I'll be done with breakfast soon," he said.

I nodded and sat next Brendon.