Chapter 29

I giggled as I held Patrick's hand.

"Tell me exactly what happened," I said.

"Well, Joe was giving me a bath and you know I don't like water so I was being all pouty and trying to get out and then he just sort of like pushed me back into the tub. Not hard or anything but just to keep me in place and so I just sort of leaned up and kissed him," Patrick said. "And Joe looked shocked at first but then he kissed me back and it was so nice. And he climbed into the tub with me while he was still fully dressed. And then we did naughty things and it felt so good."

I shrieked happily, wrapping my arms around him.

"What's going on?" Frank asked with a small chuckle as he walked in.

"Nothing, Daddy, this is little kitten information," I said.

I took Patrick's hand and the two of us ran outside. We sat by the pool and I squeezed his hands.

"Okay, did you guys have sex?" I asked.

Patrick nodded. "I was so scared that it was going to hurt, I always heard from girls I lived with that it hurts to do it in the back. But Joe was so sweet and gentle and it felt so good."

I giggled happily as I kissed his cheek.

"What is Marie gonna do?" I asked.

Patrick shrugged sadly. "She doesn't know yet. Joe said we's gotta keep it between us for now."

"Does that mean you're gonna date now?" i asked.

"I don't know, I hope so," Patrick said. "After we did naughty things the two of us cuddled on the couch, Marie and Ruby weren't home. And he held me tight in his arms and kept giving me soft kisses."

"You real love him?" I asked and he nodded. "Oh, that's so nice, Patty. Did you guys ever do anything else together?"

"No, it's like nothing even happened at all to him," he said sadly. "He just acts exactly how we did before except more awkward."

"I'm sure he's just a little bit scared," I said.

"Yeah, maybe," he mumbled.

The backdoor opened and I saw Frank and Joe.

"Come here, Patrick, it's time for us to go home," Joe said.

We walked over and I bit my lip nervously.

"Daddy, I love you," I said.

Frank smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Joe, do you love Patrick?" I asked.

"Come on, Pumpkin, we should really get going now," Joe said.

"Can we get some ice cream on the way home?" Patrick asked hopefully.

"We should really get going, Marie is home with our daughter and Ruby is getting sick," he said.

"Oh, okay," Patrick mumbled.

"Can't Patty stay the night?" I asked.

"I'm sorry but we've gotta get back home," Joe said.

I nodded and the two of them left.

"Daddy, do you think Joe loves Patrick?" I asked.

"Of course, Joe takes care of him, he loves him," Frank said.

"Not like that," I said with a small chuckle as I rolled my eyes. "Do you think he real loves him?"

"Gee, Joe is married he has a child," he stated.